Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️❤️❤️[ANN]⚡[ICO]⚡[EOT]- $600k worth EOT - Decentralized Game Network ❤️❤️❤️ - page 39. (Read 12613 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
we waiting 28th june to airdrop ,very soon. EON maybe become a killer ETH .
Where did you get this news?
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.

Thanks a lot!
I didn't find where your airdrop line is, but your bounty thread looks like a lot of followers. I seem to missed it. It's not late to join now.What exchanges will you be listed on?

This is EON's bounty event: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-600k-worth-eot-decentralized-game-network-4432974

Hey, are you @cryhea in the telegram group?

That's not him, he's only active here
I had to resubmit my application for the airdrop, due to incorrect information. Will it be reconsidered ?
I couldn't found 3rd airdrop link anywhere , would you mind to share the link here or via PM ? interesting to register for the event without removing my signature because already booked to another campaign .

You can participate in our bounty activities without changing your signature, such as Activity 1: Facebook
I didn't find where your airdrop line is, but your bounty thread looks like a lot of followers. I seem to missed it. It's not late to join now.What exchanges will you be listed on?

This is EON's bounty event: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-600k-worth-eot-decentralized-game-network-4432974

Thank you for your support, if you continue to answer user's questions, I will give you a reward

You can continue to pay attention to us, I will send out the exchange news at the right time
Activity: 52

Hey, are you @cryhea in the telegram group?
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
I had to resubmit my application for the airdrop, due to incorrect information. Will it be reconsidered ?
I couldn't found 3rd airdrop link anywhere , would you mind to share the link here or via PM ? interesting to register for the event without removing my signature because already booked to another campaign .

Looking forward to it hitting the exchanges and trading. When will it hit exchanges?
The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect. At the same time, there are many different tools and other various possibilities. Guys, I'm entering the project, and I'll try to earn some money there. I believe in it, and I wish you the same.
Activity: 65

Hey, airdrops are outdated. The current bounty quest is the most profitable.
Activity: 65
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Activity: 101
Merit: 1

This project looks good. I like the direction at which this project is aiming. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It will be a success. Thank you to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. I am so happy to join in!
Activity: 101
Merit: 1

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

Thanks for your support, please continue to follow us
Hello! The main object that in the future it has guarantee the progress of the idea!

Yes, when our bounty quest is over, we will all go according to the roadmap and update our weekly report weekly.

All current airdrop activities have ended and we are carrying out new bounty missions. Welcome to join. Here is the rule:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4432974.0

It allows you to get more EON Token
Activity: 12
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: