Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤️❤️❤️[ANN]⚡[ICO]⚡[EOT]- $600k worth EOT - Decentralized Game Network ❤️❤️❤️ - page 40. (Read 12613 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I saw someone ask, which blockchain did EON run on?

He is based on Ethereum

EON Protocol now supports Etheruem and EOS, and we'll support other public chains like Quarkchain / VeChain, etc in the future,
to help game developers build games on different chains easily. Our EON token is now issued on Etheruem.
Do you have an email for marketing

Any questions about marketing can be sent to this  ——  [email protected]

EON tokens are based on Ethereum

EON Protocol now supports Etheruem and EOS, and we'll support other public chains like Quarkchain / VeChain, etc in the future,
to help game developers build games on different chains easily. Our EON token is now issued on Etheruem.
Activity: 65
I already know this project from a friend. He has introduced this project to me and said that this is a good project. and I believe it will grow in the future.

How many EON Tokens do you currently receive?
Wow, I can not imagine that very soon there will be many projects with the same names of the coins. I think people don't have enough imagination to come up with a unique name.  Smiley
Well, all the same, what is the difference in the long run. So we wait for the second round of bounty.

don't confuse those tokens. EON on Gate  - www.eon.org. This EON is different token - http://eontoken.io
Please tell me what is the minimum amount i can invest in this project?
Activity: 52

EON tokens are based on Ethereum
Activity: 52
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
Type: Issue
Telegram Username: @goodgeorge
ETH Address: 0x3Fd2dd2C9CC0f48d3c44Cbc43A6801edAE30ff20
Describe the details: Will your team post anything this week on Facebook so we can share? Otherwise I will again have to create my own posts that are related to EON and put in your hashtags, no problem. I did that last week, because there were no Facebook posts to share from that week (it is in bounty rules that we can only share posts from the current bounty week), but I didn't get tokens (stakes). Can I get those tokens, please? If not, please let me know what to do? Share older than 1 week posts? Or create my own...

Sorry, this is our mistake. If we do not publish new content.
You can create your own. I adjusted your reward. Check, please.

Thank you for the clarification, but the reward hasn't been adjusted yet. Please, have a look! Thanks!

EDIT: link to report: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40550198

Please see reward form 81
Wow, I can not imagine that very soon there will be many projects with the same names of the coins. I think people don't have enough imagination to come up with a unique name.  Smiley
Well, all the same, what is the difference in the long run. So we wait for the second round of bounty.

The name is secondary. The project itself is very important. What do you think?
I already know this project from a friend. He has introduced this project to me and said that this is a good project. and I believe it will grow in the future.
Thank you for your attention, welcome to join us
Activity: 138
Nice project looking forward to the ICO

Thank you for your attention, welcome to join us
Pages:
Jump to: