Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]EtherLite | 100% BONUS 24h| 5% Reward Each Month | YOBIT | ETHERDELTA - page 2. (Read 9074 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
This is the offical ANN of EtherLite, Ethereum Lite is a SCAM and Copy of EtherLite

That is not a good marketing for you. That is only your personal opinion and please keep it private. Proof that EherLite is not a scam)) No? So keep quiet sir.
Check our ANN we add label
Activity: 31
This is the offical ANN of EtherLite, Ethereum Lite is a SCAM and Copy of EtherLite

That is not a good marketing for you. That is only your personal opinion and please keep it private. Proof that EherLite is not a scam)) No? So keep quiet sir.
List of things to be cautious of.

- Expecting us airdroppers to fall for his scheme. Ohw yeah free tokens?? That doesn't mean it is a legit project?
- People who buy this tokens will be scammed in about a few weeks, just like those people from Ethereum Dark and EBTC and others...
- Expect us to be dumb enough to fall for this and buy tokens, when he will dump on you and me.
- Wasting our time being busy with nothing really. We could be learning new stuff about how to earn money in a proper way.

He doesn't share a real website.

Our website have SSL certificate.
You say scam for all ANN https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ontological0-1221712
Activity: 126
List of things to be cautious of.

- Expecting us airdroppers to fall for his scheme. Ohw yeah free tokens?? That doesn't mean it is a legit project?
- People who buy this tokens will be scammed in about a few weeks, just like those people from Ethereum Dark and EBTC and others...
- Expect us to be dumb enough to fall for this and buy tokens, when he will dump on you and me.
- Wasting our time being busy with nothing really. We could be learning new stuff about how to earn money in a proper way.

He doesn't share a real website.
Activity: 29
dev please create group official telegram to get more info Grin
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Activity: 85
Merit: 12
I nearly fell for this...
Activity: 14
Looking forward to the project. I like the reward scheme. Like POS.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 509
Request has been sent to HitBTC.

with the lack of supply is easy to enter the market dev. . . I try to wait for WP and will try to buy this coin on ED
Request has been sent to HitBTC.
Your progress is very very fast. Its like promising tokens . Looking forward for your next step and Hopefully this is can be successfull ICO later. I have suggest to your project, Please release unique concept for WP to attract more investor .

Hello,
Thank you very much for your support and your suggest.
A WP will be soon online, we work everyday to make EtherLite even more attractive.
See you soon
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Your progress is very very fast. Its like promising tokens . Looking forward for your next step and Hopefully this is can be successfull ICO later. I have suggest to your project, Please release unique concept for WP to attract more investor .
We have send request for more exchange.
There are now 5% reward for token holder (>100 ETL)
Activity: 97
Activity: 56
I received 10 ETL. Thanks
Activity: 742
haven't received my coin..joined in twitter the other and also sent pm to you..
waiting..thanks
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
UTEMIS| pre-ICO 15.02.2018 | +50% Bonus
Received 10 ETL. Thanks!
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
https://twetch.com/u/42191
i have seen this in ED listing. then i found it here... but the sad thing is, i am so late to be here i think. coz seeing the cross on drop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 107
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
I received my 10 ETL thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: