Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]EtherLite | 100% BONUS 24h| 5% Reward Each Month | YOBIT | ETHERDELTA - page 5. (Read 9074 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Joined airdrop

Nice info

Thanks Dev!
Activity: 240
ICO done, now 100% airdrop. Strange.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
hoping for your fast success and more power with your unique project, hope to see you soon on the exchanges!
Activity: 357
joined and  hope don't too late , etherdelta is good exchange , yobit exchange is best exchange .
Activity: 129
Joined and twitter, good luck!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Im in, best of luck, hopefully you wont face too much problem anymore!
Activity: 204
Action speak louder than words. Come on EtherLite!
Activity: 220
Merit: 14
I am getting so confused!

Which one is this then, the original or the scam?
https://ethplorer.io/address/0x0a76aad21948ea1ef447d26dee91a54370e151e0

Ya that's the original coin, this thread is the one that's the scam.... he's been inactive for like a month then comesback and changes his announcement thread etc...

this guys a scammer he made a new coin, after the first one didn't take off.... the original op had 80million coins... now he's making a new scam with 100k coins

We have reduced the number of EtherLite to facilitate distribution, a swap. Changing the number of token before distribution does not constitute a scam. Check the information available on the website if in doubt. The distribution will begin.

Of course! A nearly empy webpage with 2 hyperlinks to this thread and to twitter is all we need to totally trust you (The empty contract address is unimportant). Sending you the encrypted key of my ETH address ASAP just because you're worth it.
Activity: 383
Merit: 12
Joined etherlite airdrops, some were getting confuse with different names of coins coming around. Well, i myself even confused, but still patronizing a lot of airdrops..Hoping for the success of this project. Thanks in advance.
See the author is very hard, this project a little mean, hope to develop better and better
You write so well...
Are you a politician? Impossible to tell if you are for it or against it...  Grin
Activity: 11
See the author is very hard, this project a little mean, hope to develop better and better
Activity: 516
Merit: 105
Activity: 541
Activity: 486
Is this airdrop still runing, and how to join it ? And what token is the real one? Is already one ELITE token on yobit and i don't know which one is the real.
Activity: 36

Ya that's the original coin, this thread is the one that's the scam.... he's been inactive for like a month then comesback and changes his announcement thread etc...

this guys a scammer he made a new coin, after the first one didn't take off.... the original op had 80million coins... now he's making a new scam with 100k coins

We have reduced the number of EtherLite to facilitate distribution, a swap. Changing the number of token before distribution does not constitute a scam. Check the information available on the website if in doubt. The distribution will begin.
Activity: 51
i have joined the airdrop. nice and goodluck for the future
Activity: 135
Merit: 10

In general, similar topics were deleted before .... Let's see what happens this time  Wink
Activity: 500

Thanks!
Shame the bastard out!!!
Is there any way this can be highlighted for new readers so they don't fall for it?
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?

Pages:
Jump to: