Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 24. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I'm following you guys and can't wait till the ICO!
Tell me, please  whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the project?
Activity: 39
 What are the specifications and distribution details for your token ?
I'm very excited about the project! Can't wait till ICO start.
Will you have special page?
 Great project !
Who are your main competitors?
Is there a limited amount of tokens for bonus?
 I think the potential is good, blockchain market is growing fast every year, so it's worth the hard cap, good luck! please keep us updated on any news
When are you gonna upload videos with advisors on the website as you promised before?

They've already done it. Check out freezone.one

I see. Didn't know that project has such high ratings!

experts see the potential, of course the hard cap is very high, but trustful concept can take it to the moon, as it's said. I'll support this coin

To the moon like Frank Sinatra? 🎼😆
Activity: 112
When are you gonna upload videos with advisors on the website as you promised before?

experts see the potential, of course the hard cap is very high, but trustful concept can take it to the moon, as it's said. I'll support this coin
Activity: 47

The idea seems very business oriented. It's not any technological thing, very useful though, but I think people may be confused in this case
that fact is actually on the contrary positive. Good business solutions will work for coin growth
totally agree, somje projects gained money but don't know what to do further

As I understood, the project is divided into 2 parts: crypto heaven and infrastructure that contains blockhain technology
Activity: 42

There are really good experts, congrats team
The idea seems very business oriented. It's not any technological thing, very useful though, but I think people may be confused in this case
that fact is actually on the contrary positive. Good business solutions will work for coin growth
totally agree, somje projects gained money but don't know what to do further
Activity: 42
Activity: 27
 Are you using smart contracts for the token sale?
Activity: 8

Admins, I would love if that coin could be on normal exchange instead of a crap exchange
like Binance, bittrex or kucoin
Activity: 47
Pages:
Jump to: