Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 25. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Question for the dev team: do you guys actually have offers from governments  upon partnership with authorities for the building of project?
Activity: 36
Keep up the good work guys im just cheering you i know this will be huge in the future
Activity: 25
The idea seems very business oriented. It's not any technological thing, very useful though, but I think people may be confused in this case
that fact is actually on the contrary positive. Good business solutions will work for coin growth
Activity: 42
Will this system protect people from theft?
CoolProfit, hi!
Yeah, it is one of the priorities of the whole zone! KYC&AML procedures are launched  as one of the tools for that!
Activity: 43
Merit: 10
Will this system protect people from theft?
sorry, maybe it was already asked, but do you have KYC? And is it compulsory?
keep up the good work devs and team i know it will be huge potential
Oh yeah, Mhatt2017, thanks for your trust! We do appreciate it!
keep up the good work devs and team i know it will be huge potential
Activity: 39
The idea seems very business oriented. It's not any technological thing, very useful though, but I think people may be confused in this case
Where can I see the project team and roadmap?
Hi Ted,
every single bit of official information is available here https://freezone.one/
In case there is something unclear to you, feel free to check with us here or via [email protected]
Thanks
I am just curious will there be a real physical location for Freezone ir is it only digital?
Hey, Goran1969, rather good question!
Yes, it will be more than physical! We are conducting the final negotiations with a couple of countries to host FreeZone. As soon as we achieve the final agreement with one of them, we will announce that. Stay in touch!
Where can I see the project team and roadmap?
Great project i will support this coin
Thanks, Mhatt2017, your support is very much important!
Great project i will support this coin
Give me your github profile please
Activity: 39
 I am just curious will there be a real physical location for Freezone ir is it only digital?
Hello devs! good project to be emplemented. Waiting for the latest news, as we see it's jjust 10 days left until ICO, any presale?
This project is very big, sometimes it seems complicated. But hope it will go well. Any audit so far?
 Hi everyone. Keep it building powerfull and effective. Wish you lots of success and many satisfied companies!
Pages:
Jump to: