Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 48. (Read 3567 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
Wow, 1 billion is fantastic number for bounty an amount of coin sold in quickly time. It is good project and it is good future for investment Smiley
Yes I agree with you !
But I think the project should be posted on sites like:
https://icobench.com
https://icodrops.com/
to attract the participation of investors
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
I have read the Whitepaper of the project. I fully trust the project will be successful! I'm sure the project will affect the world economy!

Hi there! Very interesting idea. I wonder how all these businesses will look like? It’s physical?
Activity: 42
You know there are many questions in case of investing. Smart contracts are stated, but nowhere I can find them. KYC is also stated, but where is it? Establishment of the zone, but where? Many questions...
And if Iinvest? i become a member?
Sounds good, but I didn't understand what is Universal Trading platform? is it like ebay?
Activity: 39
Are there any country restrictions?
Activity: 126
If you ask me I think universal trading platform is not easy to create but it's the first thing in your roadmap. Do you have an idea how it will work? Why is it better than others?

We are working on it at the moment, and here are our advantages over other platforms:

Legality and soft KYC / AML
    Convenient deposit/withdrawal of funds
    Many different tradable assets
    Single account for different operations
    Integration with the bank and payment system
    Referral program
    Margin trading
    The rapid introduction of new tokens after the ICO

Tbh, I don`t see why countries would like to cooperate with you. What's the point for country to support you? Will they have any benifits of such cooperation?

You have "Coming soon" country on your website. What country is it? You already in negotiations or what?

Yes, now we are in negotiations with two countries and very soon we`ll post them) Now you can only try to guess which countries will be there  Cheesy Stay tuned!)

Something similar to Georgia and Armenia?

No, it will be European countries)

Nice to hear that) Do u have telegram chat?

Of course, https://t.me/freezone_one
we post all news there to, so u can know all information about our project also there)
What cryptocurrencies will be accepted?
Activity: 22
Tbh, I don`t see why countries would like to cooperate with you. What's the point for country to support you? Will they have any benifits of such cooperation?

You have "Coming soon" country on your website. What country is it? You already in negotiations or what?

Yes, now we are in negotiations with two countries and very soon we`ll post them) Now you can only try to guess which countries will be there  Cheesy Stay tuned!)

Nice to hear that) Do u have telegram chat?
Activity: 8
Merit: 1
Activity: 112
If you ask me I think universal trading platform is not easy to create but it's the first thing in your roadmap. Do you have an idea how it will work? Why is it better than others?

Well, first of all this is the first initiative of its kind in the world, making any country that eventually becomes the FCEZ host the world’s center for [Suspicious link removed]merce.

The country chosen to become the home of the FCEZ enjoys the following benefits:
an influx of foreign  investment,
job  creation,
GDP  growth,
the  reputation  of  being  a  progressive  state  that supports new technologies,
advancement in various economic,
quality of life, and freedom ratings,
growth in the government’s popularity among its citizens.

You can find more information in our WP)

Activity: 22

Well, first of all this is the first initiative of its kind in the world, making any country that eventually becomes the FCEZ host the world’s center for [Suspicious link removed]merce.

The country chosen to become the home of the FCEZ enjoys the following benefits:
an influx of foreign  investment,
job  creation,
GDP  growth,
the  reputation  of  being  a  progressive  state  that supports new technologies,
advancement in various economic,
quality of life, and freedom ratings,
growth in the government’s popularity among its citizens.

You can find more information in our WP)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 200
Turkish Translator
Creating a free zone for people of blockchain and using funds for the good of those people including charity, education, citizenship and more is great. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: