Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FRZ] 🔥🔥 FreeZone 🔥🔥 Crypto Heaven for Blockchain business 🔥🔥 - page 51. (Read 3569 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
i agree, will be much more steps ahead of its competitors thru adopting blockchain technology.
this will be a huge milestone on the spcial equipment industry.
Activity: 178
Merit: 3
" The world’s first Free Crypto Economic Zone (FCEZ) established in a state with the most favorable business conditions".  I am very impressed with this project, I think there needs to be more community support for the project to be successful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hey, can you please tel me a bit bout ur universal trading platform, how is it diffrent from what is on the market already? There are plenty out there and its hard to choose really...

We are developing a universal trading platform where users will be able to conduct transactions with cryptocurrencies, derivatives, commodities, and various other types of traditional goods.

Here are some competitive advantages compared to existing cryptocurrency exchanges:
• Low risk of disputes between traders and government institutions that would otherwise result
from stringent state-backed KYC & AML regulatory procedures
• Easy deposit and withdrawal of funds in any currency (crypto or fiat) through our own bank and
payment systemWide range of traded assets

You can check more info about it in our WP
https://freezone.one/downloads/FreeZone_White%20Paper.pdf
Activity: 42
Hey, can you please tel me a bit bout ur universal trading platform, how is it diffrent from what is on the market already? There are plenty out there and its hard to choose really...

Activity: 112
Targets 100M $ I think this is hard to do, I need more convincing evidence

You are right, it's hard, but not impossible, if you look to several other projects which raised over 100M last year. And it will be used not for the developing of one thing, but for the whole blockchain infrastructure.
Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io
Not to be septic but creating a freezone for every country is impossible

the idea is not about every country, they will start with 1 country. I don't see the need to do in all the countries

Exactly. The forming of a free zone will take place in one country first, and then we can gradually expand and form free zones in other countries.

the idea is not about every country, they will start with 1 country. I don't see the need to do in all the countries
Activity: 379
Merit: 100
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Targets 100M $ I think this is hard to do, I need more convincing evidence
hello, it's a very interesting project which I would like to read a bit more, if you are going to do a bounty campaign I would like to book the translation in Spanish, thanks Smiley Wink

Thank you, please check our official website for more info - https://freezone.one/

The bounty campaign link - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31200261

Unfortunately, Spanish translation is already taken. Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Smiley
Activity: 25
hello, it's a very interesting project which I would like to read a bit more, if you are going to do a bounty campaign I would like to book the translation in Spanish, thanks Smiley Wink
What to invest?

You can invest BTC, ETH, BCC, LTC, EUR, USD, CHF, CNY, GBP.
hardcap 100M$, a big number I need more information when deciding to invest

You can find more information in our WP. If you have any questions, please, ask)
Interesting system that investments allowed even in fiats
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
hardcap 100M$, a big number I need more information when deciding to invest
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
so the hard cap from this project is about 100,000,000 USD ?
if the fundraising didn't reach that point, what will you do ?
or this project have a minimum target of investments thats called soft cap ?

Yes, that's right. The soft cap is 15 million USD. If we do not reach soft cap, all investments will be returned to the investors and the project will fail. But we are working hard to ensure the success of our ICO. Thank you for taking interest in FreeZone!  Smiley

you will be targeting everything for softcap achievement. i will continue monitor this project. success dev.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

added a tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page on Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/968678017424941056
interesting new project, good luck

Yes, that's right. The soft cap is 10 million USD. If we do not reach soft cap, all investments will be returned to the investors and the project will fail. But we are working hard to ensure the success of our ICO. Thank you for taking interest in FreeZone!  Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Pages:
Jump to: