Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]FTB|FTB FINCOIN: Connect World Investments: trade it now! - page 15. (Read 18298 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
any whitepaper soon ? would be welcome

Yes detailed whitepaper would really help
We're doing. We are adjusting its graphic. It will be published soon.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Yes detailed whitepaper would really help
Activity: 1918
Merit: 537
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I want buy more FTB now with eth am I in time?
Am i in time for buying more fincoin ?
Yes, if you don't purchase them with waves, write us: [email protected]
Activity: 15
Am i in time for buying more fincoin ?
There's only one hour left until the closing!!!
Activity: 15
Good luck for the end !!!
A FINANCIAL BANK MORE LIKE FINANCIAL BLACKHOLE.

WHAT IS THE USP OF OF YOUR PROJECT?

There are many other crypti currency transfer serves?

Anyone can invest in cryptofunds most crypro fund managers simply post their fund raising efforts on this website.

You also mention investing in funds managed by banks as key tenet of your business model. Yet anyone can do that by either going directly to a bank or a finanial advisor. For example if jp morgan's asset management website you can invest directly in their funds.

Considering that  anyone can undercut your business model exactly how will you make money for tokenholders?

You continually go on about the unbanked or whatever,if you care so much simply start a charity campaign to build the banking facilities in those parts of the world. There are loads of money remittance start ups that spout the same spiel about offering solutions to the unbanked. One only has to do a google search to find out how saturated the emerging markets are with money remittance start ups.

I also bought more at near top, but I will just wait this out. Selling now would be coin, just hold it or buy now. Every project has some problems and needs time for development, which is actually the very best time to buy in, because afterwards it is too late. Smart investors buy at the current stage, wait 2-3 months and profit. Anything else is pointless. Dont cry later because you sold with losses now and then it went up again - which is inevitable the more the project gets known and develops.

Thank you rijktyum Wink
When will FTB traded in WavesPlatform with eth?
FTB is traded now with Eth too! Wink
Activity: 67
A FINANCIAL BANK MORE LIKE FINANCIAL BLACKHOLE.

WHAT IS THE USP OF OF YOUR PROJECT?

There are many other crypti currency transfer serves?

Anyone can invest in cryptofunds most crypro fund managers simply post their fund raising efforts on this website.

You also mention investing in funds managed by banks as key tenet of your business model. Yet anyone can do that by either going directly to a bank or a finanial advisor. For example if jp morgan's asset management website you can invest directly in their funds.

Considering that  anyone can undercut your business model exactly how will you make money for tokenholders?

You continually go on about the unbanked or whatever,if you care so much simply start a charity campaign to build the banking facilities in those parts of the world. There are loads of money remittance start ups that spout the same spiel about offering solutions to the unbanked. One only has to do a google search to find out how saturated the emerging markets are with money remittance start ups.

I also bought more at near top, but I will just wait this out. Selling now would be coin, just hold it or buy now. Every project has some problems and needs time for development, which is actually the very best time to buy in, because afterwards it is too late. Smart investors buy at the current stage, wait 2-3 months and profit. Anything else is pointless. Dont cry later because you sold with losses now and then it went up again - which is inevitable the more the project gets known and develops.
When will FTB traded in WavesPlatform with eth?
Activity: 3
I wish this project will go well !!!
Good lucky
I've just sent you links and screens here and to you mail.
When wil I receive FTBs?
We're checking! In few minutes you will receive them!

Thank you!
FTB sent. Please confirm.

Thank you.
I confirm.
Thank you
I've just sent you links and screens here and to you mail.
When wil I receive FTBs?
We're checking! In few minutes you will receive them!

Thank you!
FTB sent. Please confirm.

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: