Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 80. (Read 24819 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Are you devs going to take part in some kind of conferences? 
That would be perfectly, it will attract more investors to the project

Maybe but I see nothing on social networks or their website. I thik they'll be more active on ICO stage. It will be a good move to show the project and the team members.
Are you subscribed to their Telegram group?

Yes but there isn't any reference to such events.
Activity: 294

Maybe but I see nothing on social networks or their website. I thik they'll be more active on ICO stage. It will be a good move to show the project and the team members.
Are you subscribed to their Telegram group?
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
Reserved
Can you explain to me what exactly you are reserving with this message?
I am very interested.
Activity: 29
Activity: 37
FTEC.IO is a very good project and I've seen someone who made a project like this is there any difference with his other project? smile    Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
very lucky to see information about the sale of coins on this project that will be done or started in the near future, how much is the price of coins when the first ICO start?
Activity: 271
Merit: 10

They now have almost 7,000 followers on Twitter, this is not such a bad result.
Moreover, the sale of tokens has not yet begun.

https://twitter.com/ftec_found
Activity: 54

Activity: 294
Activity: 185
copper member
Activity: 196
what wallet should I use to participate in ICO?
You need to use wallet with ERC20 standart, it could MEW or so
Activity: 253
what wallet should I use to participate in ICO?
Activity: 185
Can you tell how many investors have already invested in the project?
Sales haven't started yet Smiley
Any forecasts?
when will they begin?
Any forecasts?
Activity: 91
Activity: 91
What is your target audience?
You know, the thing I like the most is that FTEC is not for a specific group of people but literally ANYONE can use it.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, traders don't cover all the world Cheesy
So with this platform, anybody can try his hand at trading. It is much easier now.
What r u people talking about? since when did a large number of newbs point to a successful product?
Nobody says that many novices are a good sign but have you any thought about further development? like, if cryptocurrency will have a widespread implementation, there are many people will need to learn everything from scratch.
yep but now cryptos are used by a small percentage of people so i still don't understand why the hell we need newbs in this sphere.
One more time, nobody says that we need/want inexperienced users in this field. But if they will be there, it's not a disaster Smiley
And first of all, 'oldbies' need FTEC Wink
You know, the thing I like the most is that FTEC is not for a specific group of people but literally ANYONE can use it.
So with this platform, anybody can try his hand at trading. It is much easier now.
What r u people talking about? since when did a large number of newbs point to a successful product?
Nobody says that many novices are a good sign but have you any thought about further development? like, if cryptocurrency will have a widespread implementation, there are many people will need to learn everything from scratch.
yep but now cryptos are used by a small percentage of people so i still don't understand why the hell we need newbs in this sphere.
One more time, nobody says that we need/want inexperienced users in this field. But if they will be there, it's not a disaster Smiley
Activity: 4
Activity: 126
Pages:
Jump to: