Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][FTEC] - FIRST TRADING ECOSYSTEM ✅ READY PROJECT ✅ - page 82. (Read 24819 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
What is your target audience?
You know, the thing I like the most is that FTEC is not for a specific group of people but literally ANYONE can use it.
I wouldn't be so sure about that, traders don't cover all the world Cheesy
So with this platform, anybody can try his hand at trading. It is much easier now.
What r u people talking about? since when did a large number of newbs point to a successful product?
Activity: 185
I don't share general enthusiasm. The idea's not new and I can't see much success. So it looks risky to me sorry
Haha we are on cryptomarket of course it's risky. But we should pay attention to projects with a low risk like this. I can't even imagine what could go wrong.
You're absolutely right.
I wish the team to successfully implement their platform!
yeah, i think their token will be of value
It absolutely will if the project will be able to attract as many investors as possible.
We should spread the information about it. Ehat do you think people?
Activity: 91
I don't share general enthusiasm. The idea's not new and I can't see much success. So it looks risky to me sorry
Haha we are on cryptomarket of course it's risky. But we should pay attention to projects with a low risk like this. I can't even imagine what could go wrong.
You're absolutely right.
yeah, i think their token will be of value
Activity: 185
You're absolutely right.
Activity: 294
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
What percentage will I receive if the investor purchases through my referral link? is there a limit on the number of people with my referral link?
do you know how many tokens allocated for referral campaign?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
will your application be adapted for phones with Windows OS? and when will the alpha test be launched?
Activity: 253
Hey devs. I have several discounts for cryptocurrency exchanges. Can I link my accounts to your platform and continue to use my discounts?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
For which operating system will you first make the application or will it be released for both?
Activity: 336
Is this foremost going to be a desktop or a mobile application? With all the solutions dedicated to trading it would also be good to have a tool that gives tax advice Wink
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Wow, get a discount of 55% for the first person who contribute,this is interesting deals and  seductive , hopefully this project  can be success  , the concept is very nice to be developed in the future , optimistic for success
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
Do u know other trading ecosystems?
This is an infrastructure project with real token use.
you can chech United Traders Token. This is trading project too
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
It seems to me more people become involved, I think we'll need less than 3-5 years in order for it to be widespread.
 And since there are a lot of users, tokenholders, we'll need platform that enables spending for real life products and services.
Merit: 111
vite
Can you name the countries in which there is a ban on your project? Or nevertheless it is possible it as that to bypass?
i think there will be usual countries like USA, China and etc
Activity: 448
What percentage will I receive if the investor purchases through my referral link? is there a limit on the number of people with my referral link?
Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
where i can see allocations of all tokens and raised funds during ICO?
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Hello! The registration for Whitelist is open now, you can apply on www.ftec.io
People who applied for whitelist will be attend first to contributing (first 1000ETH contributions will have discount 55%)
Thank you

will be there any lockup period on bonus tokens?
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Can you name the countries in which there is a ban on your project? Or nevertheless it is possible it as that to bypass?
Merit: 111
vite
Will you burn your tokens? If yes, how can we know that unsold ftec tokens will be really burned?
usually all unsold tokens burn after ICO. And you can check it in smartcontract
Activity: 271
Will you burn your tokens? If yes, how can we know that unsold ftec tokens will be really burned?
unsold tokens just will not be released.
You can check it out in a smart contract.
Pages:
Jump to: