Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽⚽🔥 [ANN][ICO]FURTCOIN: A Decentralized Football Crypto Currency 🔥⚽⚽ - page 3. (Read 1448 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Furt coin makes the opportunity to get discounted tickets which is a awesome news for the fans of football.
Activity: 11
Furt coin eliminates the unnecessary costs that are incurred by the clubs which prevents the gulp down the money.
Activity: 148
Merit: 2
Activity: 34
Fur is brilliantly putting effort to diminish the corruption in our football industry and that has far positive impacts.
Activity: 67
It is the other name of unity that is bringing all the fans together in a platform from the different countries of the world.
copper member
Activity: 28
I'd like to say congratulations on your announcement FURTCOIN and i would like to also thank you for approving me on your campaign!
I was browsing through the website and i noticed that you have a progress report page with all the news so far. It's a nice way to keep up to date with different news.
I wonder what other exciting news will be posted next on the FURTCOIN site!

Great to have you on board Smiley more exciting stuff in the pipeline....watch this space http://furtcoin.com/en
copper member
Still did not quite understood how are you gonna create those communities...

The communities will in part be made up of club supporters, so for example the supporters which are invested in Furtcoin will have a social hub connecting them and the aim is to (as a collective) purchase the club they support. Hope that explains, in a nutshell Smiley
Activity: 32
I have analyzed the project and I think the concept is interesting, but at the moment I do not fully encourage myself to participate, I will wait a few days to see how it evolves and I will surely be there.
copper member
I looked at the white paper and studied it and liked the concept of the project.  I would like to know if you have competitors?

At this time we have no major competitors although similar attempts to make such a coin have been made previously we our confident our team and the community can achieve the results we are aiming for.
copper member
May i know if when this ICO will going to end ? I think its looks like im interested to participate of the campaign of this Project.

Hi there, still time to get involved , 22 days left to be precise Smiley Please visit the site http://furtcoin.com/
Activity: 19
Merit: 1
I think through blockchain technology Furt is a safest, fast and reliable system on the earth and people appreciate it so much.
copper member
Seems to be an outstanding platform, full of surprises, challenges and interesting events!
Definitely, I will look closer to this project and maybe I`ll get in)

It will be a great investment for anyone,but especially football club supporters. We aim to give the power to the community!
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
Furt Coin helps to get the tickets of sports within our range and thus helping us in the rising fair of tickets issue.
Activity: 81
How the earning is shared among the users fairly?
Activity: 46
Furt focuses on the benefits, goods and featuring the fans while they were being neglected before it had come.
brand new
Activity: 0
Where will be your headquarter ?
Activity: 117
They are brilliantly pointing out the issues and making essential solutions for those recent obstacles.
brand new
Activity: 0
I think this good project i really like site
I Will follow this project
Activity: 8
Hello people, it's great to be part of this successful ICO. Cannot wait for the PRE-ICO and ICO stage to begin so keep up the good work.
Activity: 9
I'd like to say congratulations on your announcement FURTCOIN and i would like to also thank you for approving me on your campaign!
I was browsing through the website and i noticed that you have a progress report page with all the news so far. It's a nice way to keep up to date with different news.
I wonder what other exciting news will be posted next on the FURTCOIN site!
Pages:
Jump to: