Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽⚽🔥 [ANN][ICO]FURTCOIN: A Decentralized Football Crypto Currency 🔥⚽⚽ - page 4. (Read 1448 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Activity: 7
I just saw in the website your whitepaper, very nice and very helpful! Thank you for this, also your whitepaper is very detailed, I look forward for more news about your project!
Still did not quite understood how are you gonna create those communities...
Activity: 12
 I looked at the white paper and studied it and liked the concept of the project.  I would like to know if you have competitors?
i love this ANN thread for one reason - you guys have succeeded in making something technical very simplistic and enjoyable to read and understand. It's well broken down and even someone who isn't I.T or technologically inclined will easily digest it. Well done for this!
brand new
Activity: 0
May i know if when this ICO will going to end ? I think its looks like im interested to participate of the campaign of this Project.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Seems to be an outstanding platform, full of surprises, challenges and interesting events!
Definitely, I will look closer to this project and maybe I`ll get in)

The idea is interesting though I must admit that it is not new.
There have already been attempts to do something similar but a normal result did not work. Considering what the market is right now, I don’t think it’s time to invest in such projects. Of course, I may be mistaken, but at the moment the trend is such that such projects are not interesting for funds and large investors.

I understand where you're coming from. The market is not great right now but if the project has real potential to make it big if handled properly, then they still have the chance to find their niche in the crypto business. They just need a capable team to deliver the results.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 276
Seems to be an outstanding platform, full of surprises, challenges and interesting events!

The idea is interesting though I must admit that it is not new.
There have already been attempts to do something similar but a normal result did not work. Considering what the market is right now, I don’t think it’s time to invest in such projects. Of course, I may be mistaken, but at the moment the trend is such that such projects are not interesting for funds and large investors.
Activity: 16
copper member
Activity: 28
This looks like an interesting project!
If the team behind it can really pull this off, it's going to be really useful to a lot of people.
I'll keep a close eye on this project and perhaps even jump in at some point...

Hia thanks for your interest and we hope you can get on board and just drop us a line if you need any info on anything in particular.
copper member
This is an application with block chain technology which I pressing need, and I'm glad to see it here. I will continuous attention to it

Thanks for your interest and hope you can get onboard Smiley
copper member
How do furtcoin ensure a part of the earned benefits of the football industry to the members?

Hi and thanks for your interest.The goal for the Furtcoin team is to have the communities owning the clubs and those same communities will reap the rewards.
copper member
You wrote. "Furt Coin is the currency adopted on the Furt platform. The Furt Coin platform is created by fan fans." What fans are we talking about? Those who stand on the leg and blow off the computer people and save from the heat?

The fans and supporters of any football club will form communities which in turn buy the clubs from current owners.
brand new
Activity: 0
How do furtcoin hold transparency in their voting system?
copper member
How do furtcoin ensure a part of the earned benefits of the football industry to the members?

Through the power of the Furtcoin community the profits we all be going back to the owners of the club - the community Smiley
copper member
I just checked your website and watch the video, I'm impressed, I can't wait to read your whitepaper!  Shocked

Thanks for taking a look , It's an exciting time ahead for all those in the football and crypto communities Smiley
Activity: 18
really seems very promising project and i noticed that this is being ''hot'' topic for discussion  in various forum. Looking forward for the whitepaper.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
copper member
Activity: 31
This looks like an interesting project!
If the team behind it can really pull this off, it's going to be really useful to a lot of people.
I'll keep a close eye on this project and perhaps even jump in at some point...
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Furtcoin creates a balanced plan for all including the clubs, players, the members and the fans which is very appreciable.
Pages:
Jump to: