Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅ - page 21. (Read 18462 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
Indeed, what the team is doing is very good, and will have a positive impact on CGOX. I am sure that your project is able to reach the target and succeed according to the road map. The development of GCOX will continue to be monitored because it does provide something extraordinary later.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 511
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
GCOX is having an AMA (ask me anything) in their facebook account which you can post your question and they will answer here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/GCOX.Official/videos/672893333044543/

get your questions be raised

Nice publication you have their dude, this shows how mods are very entertaining when it comes to question and answer. They don't only have their ann for this portion they also have this AMA thing and they are also very active in telegram you have points to be raise about the project.

Strong team performance and the active team certainly have a positive impact on GCOX, this will attract many investors. An active project and an aggressive team will have a great future and be a great project.

It's good to see that GCX is doing whatever they can to reach out the people, not only they are active on answering inquiries but they take customer relations very seriously. Here's another feature where you can raise your questions and get a respond immediately in order for you to be knowledgeable bout this platform.
I just only informed with this project when I watched the latest fight of PACMAN and saw the ads in the ringside GCOX, and after the fight there's a lot of post running on my facebook wall about the GCOX project.. The project is so potential plus the fact of the people behind it, the Legendary of boxing! Senator Manny Pacquioa

Very Interesting and I don't wanna left behind!

yeah im very amazed also when the ring announcer shout the GCOX as sponsor and when i see the GCOX logo on every corner of the ring i think oh my god nice marketing togethere with such big event and the whole world are watching hihi

That may be a large amount of money they paid just to be advertised there. Who would not like this kind of marketing.
Way beyond my expectation for a crypto currency. Thinking celebrities also getting in the crypto world.
I never really thought they would be interested because they are making a lot of money out there already.

They could invest with other businesses and yet they picked GCOX.

well when it comes to popularity there will be no problems for them since this platform has a bunch of stars which serves as their promoters. the line up of the primary investors can tell you all the things you needed without reading so much of this project which i think a very good thing

Popularity is the key to success in many kinds of business and Crypto industry is not an exception here. I`ll add that hype around the ICO (ITS) or the right promotion steps around the project before the start of the ICO makes a lot of success in this market!
So, I believe that here with GCOX we`ll have not only good and reasonable promotion but also a good tech side of the product with the combination of the promising and successful business!
Activity: 301
Merit: 0
GCOX is having an AMA (ask me anything) in their facebook account which you can post your question and they will answer here is the link

ohhh nice sir this is so good so we can know more about gcox and how it will works and how the celebrities will got their own token
Activity: 826
Merit: 251
I just only informed with this project when I watched the latest fight of PACMAN and saw the ads in the ringside GCOX, and after the fight there's a lot of post running on my facebook wall about the GCOX project.. The project is so potential plus the fact of the people behind it, the Legendary of boxing! Senator Manny Pacquioa

yeah im very amazed also when the ring announcer shout the GCOX as sponsor and when i see the GCOX logo on every corner of the ring i think oh my god nice marketing togethere with such big event and the whole world are watching hihi

That may be a large amount of money they paid just to be advertised there. Who would not like this kind of marketing.
Way beyond my expectation for a crypto currency. Thinking celebrities also getting in the crypto world.
I never really thought they would be interested because they are making a lot of money out there already.

Popularity is the key to success in many kinds of business and Crypto industry is not an exception here. I`ll add that hype around the ICO (ITS) or the right promotion steps around the project before the start of the ICO makes a lot of success in this market!
So, I believe that here with GCOX we`ll have not only good and reasonable promotion but also a good tech side of the product with the combination of the promising and successful business!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

Nice publication you have their dude, this shows how mods are very entertaining when it comes to question and answer. They don't only have their ann for this portion they also have this AMA thing and they are also very active in telegram you have points to be raise about the project.

Strong team performance and the active team certainly have a positive impact on GCOX, this will attract many investors. An active project and an aggressive team will have a great future and be a great project.
copper member
Activity: 70
BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

I want to thank everyone that has been participating in our bounty campaigns. Due to the overwhelming response we had to stop accepting twitter applicants and update requirements for some of our campaigns. We are on track to exceed our expectations for the success of our Bounty Announcement.

To keep the momentum going I want to remind everyone of our Reddit campaign and the 500 ACM token Special Extra Bonus.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official/comments/913435/bountyann_300k_gcox_first_decentralized_celebrity/

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
Through exclusive products, services and social interactions, GCOX revolutionises the way celebrities interact with their fans, giving the public unparalleled access to celebrities.

yes GCOX is the key to ultimate fandom. i hope that korean superstars(which is trending now) will also be part of this revolutionized project. i am sure that this project will help senator pacquiao's charity and other endeavors
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Through exclusive products, services and social interactions, GCOX revolutionises the way celebrities interact with their fans, giving the public unparalleled access to celebrities.

This might be a good help for those people who really wanna interact with their fans, I mean most of them are die hard really wanna avail products or any kind of goods being promoted by their idol which i think this GCOX platform might be serving a bridge in order for them to turn into reality..
Activity: 98

Actually there are already a lot of crypto token exchange and I just want to know what makes this project different from others. By the way, what do you mean celebrities? Is it the real celebrities who showed on television? Please help me to understand. Thanks

Boxer Manny Pacquiao in VERY big in philippines. He have joined the project.
Ex-footballer Michael Owen is big for around the world. He have joined the project.

The tokens from each celebrity can get you special access to content, events, merchandise etc.

I did not know Manny Pacquiao before this project. I can see how many people that sign up just because of him. Think of 100 celebrities like him Shocked

You are correct with that thing, i mean imagine manny pacquiao alone can make this ICO soldout in one snap. Imagine the tide if many celebrities to indulge their selves to invest in this matter, i believe it will be a very big thing for sure. There will be lots of lots of money to be realize for soon and that's for sure.

come on senator manny paquaio you know his a legendary boxing icon if you know mayweather  then you must paquaio too his already famous on america in terms of boxing and worlwide because if he had a big fight theres a pay per view world wide thats why some of famousity of celebreties will grab more costumer for GCOX

speaking of flyod mayweather, he has been an endorser for a cryptocurrency before and it is sold out! comparing to this project of GCOX which is definitely star studded! Gcox has a great future! the timing is precise and well planed! 

yeah right we are star studded from asia to senator manny paquaio to america  RNB jayson derulo to europe michael  owen i hope theres another more endorser from africa continent so we are globally endorsed by this celebrities
Actually there are already a lot of crypto token exchange and I just want to know what makes this project different from others. By the way, what do you mean celebrities? Is it the real celebrities who showed on television? Please help me to understand. Thanks

Ex-footballer Michael Owen is big for around the world. He have joined the project.

The tokens from each celebrity can get you special access to content, events, merchandise etc.

I did not know Manny Pacquiao before this project. I can see how many people that sign up just because of him. Think of 100 celebrities like him Shocked

You are correct with that thing, i mean imagine manny pacquiao alone can make this ICO soldout in one snap. Imagine the tide if many celebrities to indulge their selves to invest in this matter, i believe it will be a very big thing for sure. There will be lots of lots of money to be realize for soon and that's for sure.

come on senator manny paquaio you know his a legendary boxing icon if you know mayweather  then you must paquaio too his already famous on america in terms of boxing and worlwide because if he had a big fight theres a pay per view world wide thats why some of famousity of celebreties will grab more costumer for GCOX

speaking of flyod mayweather, he has been an endorser for a cryptocurrency before and it is sold out! comparing to this project of GCOX which is definitely star studded! Gcox has a great future! the timing is precise and well planed! 

Yeah and i think it's STOX and CENTRA right? Those are two very successful ICO's which i believe soldout only in a short period of time. Well i believe this might be happening on GCOX too, Sad to say CTR now is dead which is being accused as scam and a fraudulent ICO because of it's runaway CEO.

Pages:
Jump to: