Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅ - page 23. (Read 18462 times)

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I just only informed with this project when I watched the latest fight of PACMAN and saw the ads in the ringside GCOX, and after the fight there's a lot of post running on my facebook wall about the GCOX project.. The project is so potential plus the fact of the people behind it, the Legendary of boxing! Senator Manny Pacquioa

Very Interesting and I don't wanna left behind!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Am i right in this example?

PacMan creates his own token thru GCOX, then if PacMan wants to sell one of his boxing gloves priced at his token, then any fan who wants to buy it should should buy AML first then PacMan's token?

yeah i think gcox will create a token for senator manny paquaio so his fans can buy his token and trade and i think the token of mr manny paquaio can accept as payment i they want to  buy his clothings merchandise i heard that before but i not sure 100% ahhh i just heard that before.  i dont know if its true 100% maybe senator manny paquaio can answer that humor.

Well i guess that's only his example but as far as i understand that's how this platform works, But to tell you this is not only exclusive for Sir Manny's tokens other celebrities might be included for sure. And also manny is one of the of the major investors of the project meaning there are also partners behind GCOX.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Activity: 301
I expect good luck for the business.
Really well activity, discerning website, a rather interesting project.

dont rely on just a good luck. because gcox will surelly be sucessfull just wait. because you know why?  its because the team behind of this project they are very hard working team cant you see how they make a marketing super skies the limit they are so good marketing strategy behind this project the more audience the more costumer will come for GCOX thats why i believe on the team behind of GCOX they are very hard working.

PacMan creates his own token thru GCOX, then if PacMan wants to sell one of his boxing gloves priced at his token, then any fan who wants to buy it should should buy AML first then PacMan's token?

yeah i think gcox will create a token for senator manny paquaio so his fans can buy his token and trade and i think the token of mr manny paquaio can accept as payment i they want to  buy his clothings merchandise i heard that before but i not sure 100% ahhh i just heard that before.  i dont know if its true 100% maybe senator manny paquaio can answer that humor.
Activity: 155

copper member
This project sounds promising. GCOX to the moon! When and where can i start buying the Acclaim tokens?!

BOUNTYWEBSITEFACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAMYOUTUBEINSTAGRAMWHITEPAPER

Thank you for your interest in our GCOX project.

To stay up to date you can go to our website and sign up for our email news letter and to be ready once we go live register here https://acm.gcox.com/register.
You should also follow us on our other channels.

Let me know if you have any other questions, comments or suggestions.

copper member
This is a very nice project with opportunity!
Amazing vision, cognizant website, interesting website!

Thank you very much for your comments.

We have many opportunities for the crypto community to earn ACM Tokens via our bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-300k-gcox-first-decentralized-celebrity-token-exchange-4608750 and additional special bonuses such as our Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official 500 ACM Token Giveaway https://www.reddit.com/r/GCOX_Official/comments/913435/bountyann_300k_gcox_first_decentralized_celebrity/

Also random prizes for special events such as MANNY PACQUIAO post fight party and FIFA World Cup all paid expense trip.

Follow us on all of our channels to get more info.

It's is very nice to know that you are active too, it is a big yes for us supporters if we can see that the team behind this has the will and eagerness to push it's project to sucess. I just wanna ask who's in charge for the bounty campaigns? or in telegram maybe so i can raise some of my questions?. Thank you so much.

Thank you for your question. You can direct your questions to me or @JanEmil here on the Bitcointalk thread or via PM. Telegram is a 2nd option but I don't spend too much time on telegram. 
copper member
Hi there! We've conducted a primary evaluation of your project and made a SWOT analysis, identifying the lack of working MVP as the main project's weakness: https://swot.digrate.com/report/ffad5d28-c6c7-4836-bfe8-02e535ca2846. Please note that this is not an official statement, we just use it for our internal purposes, the SWOT does not provide deep understanding of ICO and was made automatically based on data published in open sources. What do you think about it?

Thank you for your assesment. Your website has great layout. As for "lack of working MVP as the main project's weakness".

Our platform is presently in closed beta but we have big news coming next week about our testnet and source code.

Stay tune!

copper member

what we will do sir just comment and follow thats only the bounty on reddit?

You can earn stakes by comment, follow, upvote and new post on our subreddit r/GCOX_Official
Activity: 182
GCOXWorldTour stops in Bangkok and there our team met with our partners at a successful meeting. If you are in a nearby city, we invite you to visit us!

https://i.imgur.com/CgrCcbK.jpg

ohhh another GCOX world tour again so amazed by this team from berlin fashion show to senator manny paquaio fight main fight to malaysia to seoul blockchain beyond summit now another big meeting again to bangkok nice one team keep spreading the good news about GCOX hoping more celebrity will signed to gcox
many event-event in doing by this project and I am sure this will get a lot of investors who are interested to join in this project so that the fore ico can run according to plan.

Can't help myself but to agree on you folk, they are really aggressive when it comes to promoting internationally. They really wanna spread the word and i hope they will be reaching their target market and convert those good promotions into sales. hoping this will be a big help during the actual selling of the ICO.

Moment is very useful and amazing, the team conducted a roadshow to introduce GCOX in various countries, and this thing looks alive and aggressive, seeing this I am sure will be successful and attracted many investors.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
That's Manny Pacquiao is my celebrity...

Hello, Yes Manny Pacquiao is a founding member and investor of the GCOX Global Crypto Offering Exchange. In addition he will be launching his own celebrity token on our platform. The decentralized GCOX exchange is built on the Acclaim Blockchain; a fork of NEO. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Wow Manny Pacquiao is on cryptoworld.. It's good to know this..
This project is a very promising one I am sure I will follow this..
goodluck to the Devs and to the Founders and the core team..
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Looking for more events on this project especially here in Philippines. I can say this project will hit he crypto industry and this exchange will be on top volume soon. It is very exciting that celebrities take part of this project. Keep it up team!

Not only here in the philippines dude but to think that they really working internationally and worldwide, I guess success is no hindrance for them. For sure they will be making lots of supporters given that they promoted on a big fight of our filipino pride. For sure it will create a very good awareness that this project exist.
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello Sir.
What interesting project this is. Celebrities such as Michael Owen and Mr.Packman has been joining in.
But, there are so many new exchanges project nowadays.

What is the unique features from Gcox, that makes difference from other exchange ?
legendary
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
GCOXWorldTour stops in Bangkok and there our team met with our partners at a successful meeting. If you are in a nearby city, we invite you to visit us!

ohhh another GCOX world tour again so amazed by this team from berlin fashion show to senator manny paquaio fight main fight to malaysia to seoul blockchain beyond summit now another big meeting again to bangkok nice one team keep spreading the good news about GCOX hoping more celebrity will signed to gcox
many event-event in doing by this project and I am sure this will get a lot of investors who are interested to join in this project so that the fore ico can run according to plan.

Can't help myself but to agree on you folk, they are really aggressive when it comes to promoting internationally. They really wanna spread the word and i hope they will be reaching their target market and convert those good promotions into sales. hoping this will be a big help during the actual selling of the ICO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Looking for more events on this project especially here in Philippines. I can say this project will hit he crypto industry and this exchange will be on top volume soon. It is very exciting that celebrities take part of this project. Keep it up team!
Activity: 196

Merit: 511
Pages:
Jump to: