Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[ICO]GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE(GRE) Token Launch 🎯 TARGET YOUR SUCCESS 🎯⭐️ - page 2. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 0
is there news about the distribution of GRE tokens?
I almost waited 3 weeks for distribution news.
When will the distribution be made for all participants?
I hope this GRE project really gives good hope when entering the market.

If you're referring to bounty campaign tokens, here is the last message about it. Let's wait and see if this deadline will be fulfilled. Hope so!
the very good news if indeed the distribution will be made on that date. Hopefully his later distribution running smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
We pray for the best hopefully everything will run smoothly. and hopefully when it entered the market later his price is very high.
Activity: 221

If you're referring to bounty campaign tokens, here is the last message about it. Let's wait and see if this deadline will be fulfilled. Hope so!
the very good news if indeed the distribution will be made on that date. Hopefully his later distribution running smoothly and all the participants obtained satisfactory results.
Activity: 1949
Merit: 380
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
If the constraint in natural by GRE project already resolved? or there is still no response from the manager of the project. Hopefully this project can be resolved
Activity: 500
Merit: 250
BountyMarketcap
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Is the project going to appear on more significant exchanges in the near future? After all, expansion to exchanges is important for the massive recognition of the project.

I understand that perhaps you are waiting for a better market, but then you need to constantly support the community with news
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
The next step for Global Risk Exchange (GRE) is to build up a global blockchain based insurance ecosystem. On the 15th of July, GRE and Singaporean based FinTech company Jupiter Chain officially signed an investment cooperation agreement. View details here:

Blockchain Insurance Platform — GRE — has invested in the Singaporean FinTech project Jupiter to jointly create inclusive finances for the masses

it looks like this project is very promising seen from the team work is always trying to develop this project so that they do cooperation with singapore, jupiter chain, hopefully in the future, there will be more investors who are sure to join this project and this project can achieve success with satisfactory result.
with good cooperation and a vigorous promotion of his project will reap success with satisfactory results and with many investors who join, I am sure all will go according to his plan.
I don't know what jupiter chain is, im going to look for it later on while Gre is making a savage moves just almost after the sale.
Its was too early to be sure for it to go according to their plan, i know you are so positive outlook in the Gre project but i was more looking on content whereas they are not only good in starting. Good job for Gre i will support your project more as long as you keep tracking its plans.

Even i have seen about the Jupiter chain but we need to look it very closely because with this partnership how far global risk exchange will get the benefit. It is always good to research before supporting the project.
Activity: 210
a promising project and by seeing wp it is only a few days away hopefully everyone will achieve the results that have been targeted.
The next step for Global Risk Exchange (GRE) is to build up a global blockchain based insurance ecosystem. On the 15th of July, GRE and Singaporean based FinTech company Jupiter Chain officially signed an investment cooperation agreement. View details here:

Blockchain Insurance Platform — GRE — has invested in the Singaporean FinTech project Jupiter to jointly create inclusive finances for the masses

This is good news and a good partnership like this and the partners help the project to move forward and is becoming more popular among its community...

and also attract the interest of new potential participants.
Activity: 252
It's a great success for GRE team because the ico token sales has been completed within a week and the risk Tokens are trading in some exchanges already let's see we are expecting more good news for the team of GRE.
this is the good news from the team about this project, we just wait for the market that will be addressed by this token, hopefully all will run smoothly and the great market that the team go to give benefit participant who join to now still be patient in distribution and market.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
It's a great success for GRE team because the ico token sales has been completed within a week and the risk Tokens are trading in some exchanges already let's see we are expecting more good news for the team of GRE.
Activity: 659
Merit: 250

it looks like this project is very promising seen from the team work is always trying to develop this project so that they do cooperation with singapore, jupiter chain, hopefully in the future there will be more investors who are sure to join this project and this project can achieve success with satisfactory result.
with good cooperation and a vigorous promotion of his project will reap success with satisfactory results and with many investors who join, I am sure all will go according to his plan.
I don't know what jupiter chain is, im going to look for it later on while Gre is making a savage moves just almost after the sale.
Its was too early to be sure for it to go according to their plan, i know you are so positive outlook in the Gre project but i was more looking on content whereas they are not only good in starting. Good job for Gre i will support your project more as long as you keep tracking its plans.
Activity: 140
I think the project has achieved sales of GRE and can tell a project that is already successful, just wait for market launches
Activity: 238
GRE truly reconstructs traditional risk management tools (insurance and derivative contracts) in a decentralized manner, and will become a fundamental operating system to support insurance and derivative transactions in the blockchain era.
Activity: 249

it looks like this project is very promising seen from the team work is always trying to develop this project so that they do cooperation with singapore, jupiter chain, hopefully in the future there will be more investors who are sure to join this project and this project can achieve success with satisfactory result.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

Pure project, with a unique idea and a constantly developing team, the CEO is constantly on the move organizing meetup around the world, it will be fascinating when it comes to launching the platform, few projects I see with so much power and future, the vast majority sell smoke, but this project is different, good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
The Exchange's needs in the world cryptocurrency so its definitely a lot that use the platform of her fore and right GRE Word they now many successful trading platform
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
GRE has a great concept and the supply that much for sure there will be many enthusiasts despite rate in  ETH price still come cheap and it will also make it easier for investors to buy in great numbers.
Pages:
Jump to: