Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN[ICO]GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE(GRE) Token Launch 🎯 TARGET YOUR SUCCESS 🎯⭐️ - page 5. (Read 3816 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 104
A new project that carries a concept of exchange, hopefully this project has a keungulan compared to existing project projects that offer an exchange concept as well, and certainly can compete with the previous project, the allocation of bounty of this project is quite exciting, hopefully many investors who will join and its token smoothly as expected.success for Token Global Risk Exchange.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
a good project and interesting hopefully its future will achieve its success, and hopefully also will be many participants and investors who join so this project will be able to develop its fore.
Activity: 140
projects that platform exchange is the end of this newly rising market mostly on the success easily if it gets a lot of support I think GRE will also be successful if many who support it
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Congratulations on the successful main sale that took only 4 days to complete. This project has a huge potential in the world of crypto.  Good luck to the team ,i know its only the beginning of this wonderful project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I saw several projects related to insurance for blockchain
Only today I wrote in the topic of another insurance  project called Vernam .

As you plan to work in the jurisdictions of different countries - will you cooperate with one particular global company or it will be a lot of local companies with their own legislation?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Tell me, please, such question, whether dividends will be added to holders of tokens of the given project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Global Risk Exchange will allow you to exchange experience in order to increase the liquidity of companies and enterprises in the future and minimize losses. It is based on a decentralized detachment.
Activity: 172
A very nice and beautiful project, it's a promising project. I like this project
but is this project over or not?
should be optimistic for this project and this project will go according to its plan and will achieve its success I am sure the team involved will always give the best.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
A very nice and beautiful project, it's a promising project. I like this project
but is this project over or not?
Activity: 71
The Great Project I Like It
 Love to support this great idea.I think they have got very high hopes!
Good luck!!!
I have joined
Activity: 224
One of the exciting projects of GRE by taking the concept of global risk exchange market. With the aim of helping individuals, companies and organizations. Good luck
Activity: 140
the latest exchange project again, indeed most projects that platform exchange most successful hopefully GRE project can run smoothly and get a lot of support
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
Is trading of risk management contracts similar to options trading where one trade or contract is valid for a chosen period of time and expires after then?  Also GRE foundation sounds like the popular GRE exam people to to gain admission into foreign schools.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Global Risk Exchange (GRE) have just published their bi-weekly report (2018.5.25) where they inform about their Overall, Product, Technology, Community and Market progress. You can consult it by clicking below:

https://medium.com/@foundation.gre/gre-global-risk-exchange-bi-weekly-report-2018-5-25-9ddd15759d2d
Activity: 329
Merit: 1
Hello! With succesfull ICO bounty campaign is over isn't? If yes, what is the last day?
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Incredible Success! GRE ICO Completes in only 4 DAYS!
By the time of 18:00, 24th May (Melbourne time), with an incredible pace, GRE achieved the ICO target within only 4 days (92 hours) since listed on LEEKICO platform!

https://medium.com/@foundation.gre/incredible-success-gre-ico-completes-in-only-4-days-b65297302f6b

congratulations  Grin Smiley Smiley

WOW! great job Staff! I want share this great news in the Italian Ann thread.
Well done!
this is very good news and exciting of course, and certainly, the participants who joined the project are proud of the results to be gotten, congratulations to all of his.
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Please tell me that the sale has already ended? On the site I see there is a record of time and do not see an official announcement about the closure of the sale. Maybe I missed the information ...?
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
Incredible Success! GRE ICO Completes in only 4 DAYS!
By the time of 18:00, 24th May (Melbourne time), with an incredible pace, GRE achieved the ICO target within only 4 days (92 hours) since listed on LEEKICO platform!

https://medium.com/@foundation.gre/incredible-success-gre-ico-completes-in-only-4-days-b65297302f6b

congratulations  Grin Smiley Smiley

WOW! great job Staff! I want share this great news in the Italian Ann thread.
Well done!
Pages:
Jump to: