Pages:
Author

Topic: ☼☼☼[ANN][ICO][GLS] Gelios ISO is closed - page 25. (Read 4222 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Do you need Russian translation?

Check pm. Have a great day.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
Do you need Russian translation?
I find this project to be interesting but can't see the soft cap and hard cap in the WP.

Thank you for your question.

Soft cap is 150 000 $
Hard cap is 7 mln $
A feature article about Gelios has been published in the Huffington Post! Pretty cool!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gelios-paves-the-way-for-lending-in-the-new-p2p-economy_us_5a58b2bae4b00b4ea8d083c0

Very cool staff! Hopethe more awesome articles are on the way!

Thank you for your support!!
Since this project is aimed at peering two parties to find consensus on the period of the loan and interest rate, what is the guarantee that the parties will repay the loan if there is no room for collateral?

Hi,
There’s legal agreement on the platform, statistics of borrower is spoiled, also there are collectors on the platform, who uses soft collection tools to prevent default
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
A feature article about Gelios has been published in the Huffington Post! Pretty cool!

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/gelios-paves-the-way-for-lending-in-the-new-p2p-economy_us_5a58b2bae4b00b4ea8d083c0

Very cool staff! Hopethe more awesome articles are on the way!
Merit: 29
Since this project is aimed at peering two parties to find consensus on the period of the loan and interest rate, what is the guarantee that the parties will repay the loan if there is no room for collateral?

This question was kindly answered on the previous page and in WP also. Dont be lazy and check by yourself
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
I find this project to be interesting but can't see the soft cap and hard cap in the WP.
You can read the budget form here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/127DcW7iq8jJQFjf2h57VcWIMoolqMrfA3TL0O8iqDGc
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
Activity: 59
Merit: 0

Where u located?? And what jurisdiction do u belong?
From my point of view team has chosen the best jurisdiction for the crypto start ups!
I dont know why most of crypto start ups are based in UK...I think Gibraltar or Singapoor jurisdiction is much more better
From my point of view team has chosen the best jurisdiction for the crypto start ups!

Thank you for you support!

Registered in the UK.
Team from Europe and the US.
Affiliated with the prestigious Skolkovo institution (one of Europe’s Silicon Valleys)
Hi there. I have a question - how are u going to use the collected funds??
Hi,

Budget:

50% — marketing of platform – borrowers acquisition, conferences for platform marketing

40% — development and staff

10% — unplanned issues

How much are u going to spend for the PR and Marketing??
U know it is a bit complicated to set the fixed price. Im pretty sure that marketing here will be huge and I dont care how much the team will spend
Hi,

Budget:

50% — marketing of platform – borrowers acquisition, conferences for platform marketing

10% — unplanned issues

You can see this info here

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/127DcW7iq8jJQFjf2h57VcWIMoolqMrfA3TL0O8iqDGc
Hi,

Budget:

10% — unplanned issues

Hi,

Budget:

10% — unplanned issues
Pages:
Jump to: