Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Heptapolis.io: the only truly backedup Token🔥🔥GUARANTEED PROFIT🔥🔥 - page 9. (Read 1326 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104
I read that in the future the platform plans to organize an online store to sell its products. It's interesting to know if the prices in the catalog are listed in the project's tokens?

The prices in catalog is in euro. On the site of Heptapolis it will be exchage and e-wallet will use cryptocurrency and fiat money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In the form of buying a token, you need to provide passport data. Why does the team need this information?

Where will this information be stored and who will have access to it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
In the form of buying a token, you need to provide passport data. Why does the team need this information?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The product is an outdoor lighting system with it’s own incorporated power generator which makes each lighting system 100% autonomous from the electricity grid. This system can be installed as street lamps or at big outdoor spaces like parking places, hotels, airports etc. The system is also monitored through the internet and therefore reduces drastically the physical maintenance fees. When a municipality installs this system on to it’s streets it automatically becomes a green municipality with huge benefits.

Will the manufacturer give a warranty and its product? If so, for how long?
Approx 9870050 of 150000000 HHEC have been sold of the Pre Sale phase.
What is the minimum amount of purchase of tokens set by the team?
Activity: 378
What is the amount of a soft cap? On the site, I did not see this information. How many tokens have already been sold?

Soft Cap: € 10,000,000

For which currency can I buy the project's tokens? Is it possible to buy 1 token?

It's ridiculous to read such a question. Who is buying one token? Grin
Merit: 11
What is the amount of a soft cap? On the site, I did not see this information. How many tokens have already been sold?

For which currency can I buy the project's tokens? Is it possible to buy 1 token?
Activity: 378
All these blurrings brought me to the same conclusion.

The most pleasant thing in all these reflections is that all these moments are real, and not the usual dreams of investors.
All these blurrings brought me to the same conclusion.
I read that in the future the platform plans to organize an online store to sell its products. It's interesting to know if the prices in the catalog are listed in the project's tokens?

This moment is quite real. After all, for the training team will accept payment in tokens. Then why not enter payment for purchases in tokens in your online store?

Oh, if that's the way it will be, then it's necessary to buy many tokens of this project. Since there will always be an increased demand for these coins.

This moment is quite real. After all, for the training team will accept payment in tokens. Then why not enter payment for purchases in tokens in your online store?
Merit: 11

A solid amount of a soft cap. But on the other hand, large amounts of money are needed to expand production.

You have correctly noticed this. After all, the team produces quite useful products. They are needed in any country of the world.
Merit: 10

A solid amount of a soft cap. But on the other hand, large amounts of money are needed to expand production.

Activity: 101

It depends from the policy of MasterCard. Heptapolis do not have any restrictions.

It turns out that your products are an international sample?

Yes, Heptapolis is international project and all servicies are international.

It is necessary to open e-wallet and to pass verification. The delivery of the Mastercard depends from the country.

This MasterCard card will be tied to the user's electronic wallet? If you do not open the electronic purse of the project, this card can not be obtained?

Yes it will be tied to the user's electronic wallet. Without open the wallet you can not get a MasterCard. But you can use the wallet only for cryptocurrency. For such case varification is not necessary. If you want to convert cryptocurrency to fiat and sent fiat to MasterCard or IBAN account you need verification.
Pages:
Jump to: