Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Imagodei Foundation(GOD) - Blockchain-backed Foundation of Imagodei - page 2. (Read 636 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
your project goals and vision are good. but to realize it's not easy, it needs hard work and massive promotion. because competition in the ICO market is high and similar projects there are many.

Thank you for understanding that this work is not easy. That is why we need the help of the community to achieve our vision. Two is better than one and so many ideas are better than few. There is always a competition in anything. What we have in our heart is to do our best and we will see how far our desire will lead us to.. Feel free to leave your suggestions here..
I will be happy if u give any technical knowledge about the project.
 Thanks
Hello, thanks for the suggestion. We are polishing details about the project and making sure that everything is legal and proper. We will launch our website and Whitepaper soon and I hope your questions will be answered by the information we included there. Feel free to DM me is you have more questions.
It would be nice if you provide more information about your project

hello! we appreciate your suggestion. Our official website and whitepaper will be launching soon. There, we will provide much more detailed information about the project. Thank you!
Activity: 252
i will support this project..
Activity: 4
Very promissing, teamwork was revealed....
Activity: 22
its t the moon,great project
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
the project is great,kudos developer
Activity: 316
Is there any Link for whitepaper? and other information about the project thanks Smiley
Activity: 29
Activity: 41
Is there a minimum investment in this?
Activity: 22
I love the fact that it is a kingdom oriented project. I will continue to promote it to my community. Good job guys.
Activity: 88
Its an interesting project.looking forward for more updates.
Activity: 60
It seems to be an interesting project.
Activity: 184
How does your technologic platform operate?
Activity: 308
Good thing about this project is that they've assigned social media manager to handle the thread. I hope they can sustain until the project reached its success.
Activity: 52
Am glad am here to witness the birth of a great coin
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Interesting...would love to know more bout this project.
Activity: 51
I admire to all the team who created this project. You have really big heart to the community. So many would be benefits on your project.
Posted on: Today at 10:55:18 AM Posted by: FeranmiAjayi
View Profile  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN][ICO]Imagodei Foundation(GOD) - Blockchain-backed Foundation of Imagodei
April 20, 2018, 05:36:39 PM
Reply with quote  #3
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investment
Activity: 79
Activity: 23
This project is very nice
Pages:
Jump to: