Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Imagodei Foundation(GOD) - Blockchain-backed Foundation of Imagodei - page 3. (Read 636 times)

Activity: 525
Merit: 0
I admire to all the team who created this project. You have really big heart to the community. So many would be benefits on your project.
Activity: 168
Great Combination (Fashion and Blockchain)
Activity: 322
Imagodei Foundation(GOD) as its name implies "Image of God" is an excellent and promising project to invest in with greater aim and vision of helping our community. At first, i am not familiar with the foundation but then i read all about it, I am amazed how this organization works specifically on wildfire issues. I am looking forward to the success of this project, may the foundation help more people in our community.
Activity: 93
I think your project will be great success.
Activity: 140
Activity: 30
thanks for inviting! amazing project
Activity: 67
do we need to donate what if not donating do we still get the airdrop?
Activity: 4
This looks like a good project. At least from what I have read. Where can I buy from please?
Great project, i really like this!  Smiley
Activity: 54
What a huge lost of loose change out there! I hope you success with your project. I hope that many people are interested
You have my support.
Activity: 94
I like purpose and vision of this project,that IMAGODEI is a company has a sole purpose to help make the world a better place by funding a variety of organization that meets the needs of others.
Activity: 48
I like the passion behind the project.
This is a great innovation, Will like to know more about the project.
Activity: 54
What a huge lost of loose change out there! I hope you success with your project. I hope that many people are interested
You have my support.
Activity: 153
a great and exciting project, although there are many competitors I hope for the team will be passionate and work hard in managing this project to achieve a bright future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
great and unique idea! smart contract technology allowed unlimited access to all ideas to blockchain world! And you have such a philantrophic vision
Activity: 29
It is a promising project in the future.
I am considering long-term investment.
Of course I will participate.
Activity: 132
The purpose and vision of this project looks promising. You need more steps to go before you reach your goal but any way Goodluck to this project!
Activity: 86
the concepts and ideas of your project are great. is there a bounty program?
Activity: 504
Merit: 23
Epsilon Omega
Looking forward to this project.
Pages:
Jump to: