Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][IPBO] CryptoPuppies Land --- Order Book is open - page 3. (Read 1300 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
Some of CryptoPuppies are addicted also to Philipp Plein design

Our CryptoPuppies styled by Philipp Plein is getting first places in votings! Don't miss to get them!
Activity: 40
When you will announce a new suits and accessories? Im waiting for more)
Activity: 18
All new CryptoPuppies suits are very nice! I ll buy some when time of its release
The CryptoPuppies - World Of Tanks gamers:

A new stylish suits will be announced soon!
This project is very good and cool, I will follow this project. Hopefully, this project will be hug success for sure!!! Grin
Thanks for your appreciation
Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.
You can read a lot on the website www.cryptopuppies.land
Looks interesting. Lots to read and take in so I may need to go over it again but for now Im watching.
You're welcome!
Activity: 14
Looking nice
A new listings will be announced also
They are qute! Especially the Phillip Plein style iPuppies - I think they will be most anted amont crypto traders
Yes, we think so too
Activity: 40
They are qute! Especially the Phillip Plein style iPuppies - I think they will be most anted amont crypto traders
hi dev, i think you should hire a good manager for bounty,i see your bounty not have huge member.. you can find good manager like tactic, hotachy, or colorlessk, thanks
Thanks for advise! We will consider them
Activity: 966
Merit: 100
hi dev, i think you should hire a good manager for bounty,i see your bounty not have huge member.. you can find good manager like tactic, hotachy, or colorlessk, thanks
The project is really great. And certainly. Not too exaggerated and it is under radar. Good luck to all investors
Thanks for high appreciate CryptoPuppies.Land !
Activity: 75
The project is really great. And certainly. Not too exaggerated and it is under radar. Good luck to all investors
The CryptoPuppies - World Of Tanks gamers:
Pages:
Jump to: