Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][IPBO] CryptoPuppies Land --- Order Book is open - page 7. (Read 1331 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 0
Join our world!
Start collecting, breeding your unique iPuppies and make your Puppies be winers of the CryptoPuppies Beauty Contests!
The community will vote and make grades of popularity of CryptoPuppies which will become the highest in price.
Become a holder of the first genomes for the next game players.
And join the community of CryptoPuppyHolders!
Additional accessoire - HomeSuit - is announced: on Facebook
We gathered new set of CryptoPuppies in our tweet:  https://twitter.com/iPuppiesLand/status/969007357471621120
Replenish your own MyPuppiesWallet with best iPuppies:
I'm also thinking about this company, should I join it? How do they develop, who studied this project?Can I join the campaign Twitter and FB, if I start from the third week
Sure, anyone can start from any week of campaign - the rewards are calculated each week separately.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I'm also thinking about this company, should I join it? How do they develop, who studied this project?Can I join the campaign Twitter and FB, if I start from the third week
Activity: 22
Dear devs, is it possible to join Facebook and Twitter bounty campaigns, but if I started from the third week?
Activity: 18
They are cute!  But devs should make wider its community - make more PR in all relevant media
Meet SuperHeroes Squad from CryptoPuppies Land:

and others. Look them in our media.
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
Greetings! The  Filipino Ann thread is now live here!
I can provide listing, translation and ad(in my website) service in 6 languages.

such posts please only in bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnew-bountyipbo-cryptopuppiesland-2936077
Activity: 168
Hi I like these customized puppies because they are so cool to look at and i love those kind of breeds

https://i.imgur.com/g8prWHt.png

https://i.imgur.com/l6i1lsw.png
How is your "go to study" working?

It will be a range of Accessories connected with scholar & academic life (books, uniform, some scientific equipement etc.). So PuppyHolders  will be able to enhance their iPuppies with such Accessories, rising their chances to win in following contests. Also it will be a system of grades for well educated CryptoPuppies.
Activity: 6
Seems not many people interested in the project?
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
How is your "go to study" working?
Eth needs to improve their transactions speed for this kind of games. Good luck.

Thats right,  this may cause another issues in eth network but I like puppies more than kitties  Grin I might join the campaign of this project since this is interesting and please make more cute puppies. Gudluck.

Already done! )  Pls check our facebook and twitter latest iPuppies announcements.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
Eth needs to improve their transactions speed for this kind of games. Good luck.

Thats right,  this may cause another issues in eth network but I like puppies more than kitties  Grin I might join the campaign of this project since this is interesting and please make more cute puppies. Gudluck.
The CryptoPuppies.Land is now verified by Clearify.io of ICO Alert !
Hi bounty manager, I cant find the telegram community in this project. Can you please provide me , also the signature bounty campaign thread? Thank you!

For now we have created this thred as vehicle to interact with crypto-community. We can get there needed feedback from our community. May be later this way of communication will be added but now there's no such decision.

Also the signature campaign is preparing and will be added in few days. It will be the same thread as main bounty. You can fill application form provided in bounty thread and our staff will PM you a notice when it ll start, as for all who applicated for signature campaign.
How will this affect the Ethereum Blockchain? will this project build their own Blockchain in the long term approach?

It will affect the Ethereum blockchain with some additional load, but we sure Ethereum blockchain now stronger than it was on Nov-Dec 2017 with its overloading. 
For now, own blockchain creation is not scheduled - its purely Ethereum protocol based.
Pages:
Jump to: