Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀[ICO]Kerberos-ALTCOIN Only Mining-The Coin That Grows With The Company🔥 - page 3. (Read 1392 times)

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Hi Bitcoin Talk community.

Kerberos ICO is launching today and its only 17 Hours from now. We already have over 7000 Subscribers which is very exiting.
So don't miss out on the first round discount structures.

Www.KerberosCoin.org

copper member
I like this project maybe not just me everyone will also be happy with this good project plan, let's spread the good news from this Kerberos luck project

Thank you for the positive comment we appreciate it.

A lot of users have been asking why our ico will only sell 10,000,000 KRC tokens.
The reason behind this is if you go and run a bigger ico and acquire a huge some of cash you would have to get the equipment, rental space, power allocation and more employees, thus making your profit margin too small because your overheads. Some ico's have over 20 people, and that's without maintenance staff.

Suppliers will only sell a certain amount of equipment, you can only go as big as what power to the building allows, more equipment more maintenance leading to more overall costs.

The focus here is profit, making the coin have value, Lower overheads better profits.
copper member
Hello Kerberos team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter and Telegram.

Good luck with your ICO guys!

Hi

Thank you for that we will add our project to the platform.
copper member
Have you guys launched your bounty campaign yet? If so, can I get a link to the thread?

Hi

The bounty Campaign should be up and running this week we are just finalizing all the details. Once its done ill let you know thanks.  Smiley
copper member
I think it's interesting that you guys decided to base the company in South Africa. I like the idea because it will provide a cheaper price for electricity which ultimately means more profits for coin holders. Was that the main reason you chose S. Africa?

South Africa have huge industrial infrastructure, We have ready build warehousing available in industrial areas so there is no extra setup cost involved, electricity in these areas are extremely cheap at US$ 0.075 per kilowatt
Can it be understood that team developers have been in the field to see the corresponding peripheral geographic information?

HI

We have been working and supporting companies in these areas and understand exactly what the running cost will be for the Kerberos Project. Large Scale crypto mining is the way forward as home mining is not that profitable anymore because of increased difficulty, price fluctuation and domestic electrical costs. Commercial and industrial supplied electricity is half the price compared to domestic supplied power.

6 card gpu rig profit per day $5.94 after electrical cost, Same rig on domestic power can give you $3.64 that's almost a 40% Profit difference.
copper member
Can you tell me in a couple of words about it?

Kerberos is an Altcoin mining operation done on a large scale, we are backing Altcoin mining over Bitcoin mining because of the substantial growth in smaller project like Ethereum, Monero, Pirl and Metaverse for instance that grew over 3000% compared to Bitcoins growth of 1200% in 2017.

What we want to achieve is to create a platform for our investors to get the best returns possible, this is why we implemented the 30% reinvestment strategy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I think it's interesting that you guys decided to base the company in South Africa. I like the idea because it will provide a cheaper price for electricity which ultimately means more profits for coin holders. Was that the main reason you chose S. Africa?

South Africa have huge industrial infrastructure, We have ready build warehousing available in industrial areas so there is no extra setup cost involved, electricity in these areas are extremely cheap at US$ 0.075 per kilowatt
Can it be understood that team developers have been in the field to see the corresponding peripheral geographic information?
Activity: 266
Can you tell me in a couple of words about it?
copper member

copper member
Thanks for positive feedback, We structured it like this so token holders get there moneys worth, by applying the 30% reinvestment strategy we can make sure that all KRC holders profit shares grows every quarter.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Each coin will entitle its holder to their pro-rata share of 70% of the company’s profits after deductions every quarter for the duration of the project. The other 30% is then reinvested into additional mining equipment and the development and improvement of Kerberos Company. It's honest, this approach suits you
copper member
Hi Bitcoin-talk community

We will be uploading new videos to our website (www.Kerberoscoin.org) in the next week or so, this will showcase our available warehousing in introduce you to the team behind Kerberos.

Some Users asked why we will only back altcoin mining, so here is a couple of answers:

Bitcoin Market-cap use to be around 60% and has gone down to around 40%, users realized that altcoins have a greater chance of yielding huge profits. Bitcoin did 1300% growth last year, Ethereum grew 3000%. This is why we feel that Altcoin Crypto currency will be the future. Bitcoin was the stepping stones for blockchain but new crypto currencies uses better technology and has better application to the real world.

http://kerberoscoin.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/GIFMaker.org_iCU26x.gif
copper member
good luck
it needs to be further developed.  Wink

Thank you for your comment, we wanted to keep the project simple and non technical, we didn't want to make promises we cant keep and payouts that unrealistic. Its a simple Altcoin Mining Project (GPU Only) we see this as the future, the top 5 highest Crypto gains in value of 2017 was alt coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 425
good luck
it needs to be further developed.  Wink
copper member
What percentage of Kerberos coins will be sold during the ICO?

Hi

88% to the public, 5% founders, 4% Kerberos Company and 3% Bounty Program

Thanks for your reply. That sounds like a good distribution. Where will new users purchase tokens after the ICO ends?

Kerberos coin is not a mine able coin and there is only 10 million tokens available for the ICO, A voting system will be setup via smart contract if users want the coin to be listed on an exchange.
copper member
This is the type of project I like to see. I actually just recently heard of you guys because Kerberos was on Listico best ICO list. I'm waiting for the first round because I think that's going to be the best deal. Have you guys had a lot of interest via the waiting list?

So far over 3000 users have registered for the waiting list, they are showing a lot of interested in our project.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
This is the type of project I like to see. I actually just recently heard of you guys because Kerberos was on Listico best ICO list. I'm waiting for the first round because I think that's going to be the best deal. Have you guys had a lot of interest via the waiting list?
Activity: 486
Merit: 101

Hi

Thanks for your reply. That sounds like a good distribution. Where will new users purchase tokens after the ICO ends?
copper member

Hi

copper member
I would like to know. And is there enough resources for mining this coin in southern Africa? How much does electricity cost? And then show a fairly low standard of living on TV.

South Africa was in the for front of the African industrial revolution, the Chinese manufacture everything a lot cheaper so most of South African businesses got suppliers from overseas leaving behind warehouses with industrial supplied electricity. This makes our overhead costs and electricity a hole lot cheaper then most countries cause the infrastructure is already available.
Pages:
Jump to: