Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀[ICO]Kerberos-ALTCOIN Only Mining-The Coin That Grows With The Company🔥 - page 4. (Read 1392 times)

copper member
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
This sounds like a pretty cool idea for a project and I could see it going well. I'm doing more research on it now. I have to ask about the name Kerberos. Are you actually using Kerberos protocol in the project? Or did you just like the sound of it or choose it for another reason?

Hi

In Greek myth this was the name of the three-headed dog that guarded the entrance to Hades. This is why we went with the name.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
What percentage of Kerberos coins will be sold during the ICO?
Activity: 127
Have you guys launched your bounty campaign yet? If so, can I get a link to the thread?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Your team looks solid and pretty experienced in the business/financial area. That's really good. If you could have any one person to work on the Kerberos team, who would it be and why?
Activity: 512
I would like to know. And is there enough resources for mining this coin in southern Africa? How much does electricity cost? And then show a fairly low standard of living on TV.

The media likes to focus on the extremes. South Africa in reality has it's good areas and it's bad. Perfectly suitable location for a business like this though, pending the electricity costs which I'm also curious about.

I'm curious if there were any other factors as to why South Africa was chosen?
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
I would like to know. And is there enough resources for mining this coin in southern Africa? How much does electricity cost? And then show a fairly low standard of living on TV.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
This sounds like a pretty cool idea for a project and I could see it going well. I'm doing more research on it now. I have to ask about the name Kerberos. Are you actually using Kerberos protocol in the project? Or did you just like the sound of it or choose it for another reason?

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The project is relatively new, so it might be a little too early to ask. However, I am interested in knowing more about your partners. Do you have a public list, or can you say who your biggest parner is to date? Or, are there partnerships in the works?
Activity: 234
@HerrHeimlich to your question regarding our goal: As mentioned in the whitepaper if we don't reach our soft cap we contact all our investors with a refund or new project plan.

That is reassuring to know. I am glad you guys have that contingency plan just in case. Although, I doubt it will be necessary. Obviously you guys initially had to do the math to find out if you thought this project would be profitable. If so, can you clarify how much you expect each KRC token will be worth during each payout? I am curious how much I should buy to make it worthwhile.

Activity: 392
@okspam, yes that make KRC a security rather than a token or coin. We see it as a trading commodity, the coin gains greater value every quarter because of our reinvestment strategy, giving better dividend payouts to KRC holders.

I'm glad you guys are being honest about it being a security. I think it's a great idea for an investment and I think it works well with the project idea. Invest now to help you guys get started and have payout later. It is much more practical than many of the utility tokens I see.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
@celestio we are only at the registration Phase now. Users can register to get the KRC process started sooner.

Alright, thanks for the reply. I will do that now so I can start as soon as possible since the best bonuses are in the first round.  Grin
@GoBelle the reason forb setting up in South Africa is because they already have cheap electricity we don't need to negotiate a better deal, warehousing is widely available, there is no initial warehouse setup costs. We just purchase the mining equipment and install.

That's great that it's so cost effective. I think that will provide even more profit overall. Great idea Smiley
copper member
@okspam, yes that make KRC a security rather than a token or coin. We see it as a trading commodity, the coin gains greater value every quarter because of our reinvestment strategy, giving better dividend payouts to KRC holders.
copper member
@GoBelle the reason forb setting up in South Africa is because they already have cheap electricity we don't need to negotiate a better deal, warehousing is widely available, there is no initial warehouse setup costs. We just purchase the mining equipment and install.
copper member
@celestio we are only at the registration Phase now. Users can register to get the KRC process started sooner.
copper member
@HerrHeimlich to your question regarding our goal: As mentioned in the whitepaper if we don't reach our soft cap we contact all our investors with a refund or new project plan.
I think it's interesting that you guys decided to base the company in South Africa. I like the idea because it will provide a cheaper price for electricity which ultimately means more profits for coin holders. Was that the main reason you chose S. Africa?
Activity: 280
ICO start date is the 1st of April 2018 12:00 AM GMT, We have to wait another month, hope it will be good
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I like the concept of this project. I see the sale starts in 30 days. Are we able to buy KRC before that or currently just register?
Activity: 644
Nice job coming up with this project. It seems reasonable and I think it could be a success. It's really just a small investment now for a potentially great payoff later. You are going to have no issues finding coins to mine, so it's all about finding initial investors. Will there be a referral bonus or something similar to help get the word out?
Pages:
Jump to: