Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 21. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I like your official site! It looks like you spent a lot of time working this well.
copper member
Activity: 56
New Standards For Adult Industry Payment
First of all congratulations for this brilliant idea, you see that you are working hard to achieve great things

thank you for your support
Activity: 79
I love the concept of being able to stake coins and earn while spending! it is a really good idea. this truly is a hidden gem!
Activity: 80
I really hope that the project will be implemented, really great first impressions, installed windows wallet, everything works well) Absolutely clean - checked on virustotal
Activity: 93
The idea of this project is good but I am just curious how long do you think you can achieve your mission?
Activity: 64
I want to know more abt the team of this project…
Activity: 81
Do you have any competitors (projects which deal with people's time and cryptocurrency)? If yes, what sets you apart from that projects? Thanks
Activity: 58
 I like your project, but wanna learn a bit more info about a subreddit? YouTube channel may be?  Thanks so much
Activity: 84
how long will this project run and does this project have a good future?
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
Payment coins for the adult industry is already quite occupied (verge, tron...) what differentiates Koala from the rest?
Activity: 74
Do you have a working prototype of the project?
Activity: 65
hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come
copper member
This project is still new and to make things clearly we should research more about their whole team and the developers

We have improved the team information and persuaded the Foundation members to authorize their portrait rights, which can be viewed on the website.
copper member
I think that this project can truly revolutionize the whole adult industry platform

We sincerely invite you to join our ICO and Bounty Program.
copper member

7 Days From The Start Of Private Sales

Private sales have a 50% bonus. If you are interested, please join our whitelist in time.
Your investment will not disappoint you.
wow, 6 days left for your private presale. so excited. Private sales have a 50% bonus. Great

You are welcome to participate in private sales.
copper member
The idea of project was relevant and catchy. There is no denying that this project will become a really good one. Congratulations

Thank you for your support and sincerely invite you to join our ICO to participate in our bounty program.
copper member
i am from developing country. Can you plan to expand your service in Developing countries?

Our service is for the whole world
copper member
Very high-tech project, a quality team of professionals that are in demand interesting idea with the existing ecosystem

copper member
good project and can you give me more information of this project? i want to more understand this
 Wink Wink Wink

yes!
you can download our whitepaper.
If you would like more information, you can also contact us by email.
[email protected]
Activity: 69
I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev,
Pages:
Jump to: