Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][KOALATOKEN.IO] Trusted Payment Solution For The Adult Industry - page 24. (Read 3625 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Koala creates tokens to solve the biggest blockchain problems in the world around Adult industry payments, data accessibility, and payments.
this platform combines a transparent and decentralized platform that works with blockchain technology and smart contracts as a flawless payment solution. Koala also has a decentralized application created to solve many problems and bring convenience to users of this service.
copper member
Activity: 56
New Standards For Adult Industry Payment
will you try to launch the platform if soft cap is not reached?

We will return the original payment to all investors.
Activity: 93
is there any limit about the number of people can be invited to referral people?
Activity: 93
will you try to launch the platform if soft cap is not reached?

copper member
I studied the white paper in detail and I have decided to participate in the bounty event.

Thank you for your support~
copper member
How long has your team been working together? Have you already had other projects?

Teamwork has been around for 2 years, so don't worry about our tacit understanding.
The two years of running-in make us a whole.
For the time being, we have no other projects, and we are all doing the KoalaToken project.
copper member
I will continue to pay attention to the progress of the project to determine whether to invest

Thank you for your attention.
Sincerely invite you to participate in our ICO, as well as the bounty plan
copper member
More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time,, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored, perhaps it is the next BTC in the future.

Thank you very much for giving us such a high rating.
 Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 5
I want to ask about the time of the bounty event, whether there is any condition for participation.
Activity: 5
I studied the white paper in detail and I have decided to participate in the bounty event.
Activity: 73
How long has your team been working together? Have you already had other projects?
Activity: 10
I will continue to pay attention to the progress of the project to determine whether to invest
Activity: 75
More and more people begin to use cryptocurrency, because they use up is very simple, convenient, to be distributed around the world in a short period of time,, it will also have the value of their existence, so any kind of cryptocurrency cannot be ignored, perhaps it is the next BTC in the future.
copper member
I love the website & the white paper.Everything looks nice and makes sense to me. I want to invest in your journey.I hope this will create change for everyone

thank you for your support
We sincerely invite you to join our ICO and participate in the Bounty Program.
copper member
When is airdrop how do I get the coin

Join our telegraph community and get a free airdrop.
Install our wallet app and get extra airdrop rewards
copper member
I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched. Will it be announced here?

Of course, we will post it here at the beginning of the bounty event.
And every participant.

This is bounty campaign link
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-campaign-koalatoken-150k-in-rewards-4877415
Activity: 80
 I love the website & the white paper.Everything looks nice and makes sense to me. I want to invest in your journey.I hope this will create change for everyone
Activity: 104
When is airdrop how do I get the coin
copper member
Finally a serious project with some great potential. I like what I see so far. I don't have spare btc to invest, but I'll mine this baby with all my power.

thank you for your support
Sincerely invite you to participate in the ICO and join our bounty mission to earn free tokens.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-campaign-koalatoken-150k-in-rewards-4877415
Activity: 53
I am also very curious when the bounty campaign will be launched. Will it be announced here?
Pages:
Jump to: