Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Korona Coin - Crown your life ! - page 2. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Korona Coin is a digital payment tool that can facilitate online payment according to unfortunately this project will be crowded because today many people who make transactions online
copper member
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Laning. Professional English - Dutch Translator.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
Really all the same to this project? why post here an announcement if you do not plan to write and answer questions. all the same this is a forum, you need to communicate here
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Korona Token is a utility token that enables frictionless transactions of a wide range, while it functions also as a medium of exchange and a store of value. Korona will be able to used to purchase goods and services within the Korona Ecosystem.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”
promising project. but I have some questions, tell me, how can I contact the team or the manager in order to learn more about the project?
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The funds generated from the token sale will be invested in fully developing the Korona platform and bringing it to market. This includes development and operation costs, security, marketing, compliance, and legal support. The company expects the token will be listed on exchanges shortly after the ICO concludes.

What will happen to those tokens, that will not be sold during sales to investors? these tokens will be burned? will they be split between bounty participants, or will they give as a bonus to investors?
Activity: 15
Interesting project. But how will you grow the community with Google and Facebook ban on crypto/ICO advertising?
Activity: 266
Corona Coin will be a great project, this is a lot of activities undertaken for the progress of this project. Surely this project can develop well with good sales results.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Watch Jean-Marc Stiegemeier, Head of Management of Korona Coin, on stage at Tokyo d10e event. Here is the video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeSWOyDow3w&feature=youtu.be
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
much more realistic project...Sure Korona coin will be a hit in the market.waiting till ICO
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
The funds generated from the token sale will be invested in fully developing the Korona platform and bringing it to market. This includes development and operation costs, security, marketing, compliance, and legal support. The company expects the token will be listed on exchanges shortly after the ICO concludes.
Activity: 40
Great idea and great project. I hope this project will be successful. Always keep up the great work!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Korona, a Swiss-Hungarian startup, is throwing its hat into the ring by developing its own marketplace using distributed ledger technology and its own dedicated Ethereum-based cryptocurrency token. Korona’s Hungarian team is led by Jean-Marc Stiegemeier, a former Wall Street financial adviser. The company is incorporated in Switzerland’s Zug Valley, one of the more welcoming regulatory climates for cryptocurrency in Europe. This, the company says, means that it will comply with both Swiss and EU law as it plans to make its initial marketplace available across Europe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Korona Coin is a Terrific project! I really like the community in the project. The project is without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Great innovation! Success is written all over this project!
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
I am so interested with the profile of their top management team and its leader Mr. JEAN-MARC STIEGEMEIER, and looking his profile and his exepreince as a Wall Street executive who, led ten companies in global diversified industries. Mr Stiegemeier also an inventor was employed as an engineer by NASA for the Apollo 11 mission. Jean has served as the CEO of ten companies, operating in global diversified industries. He has led the acquisition of five, the founding of four and the sale of eight companies. Four of those companies were sold to Fortune 500 firms. According to that source it gives a credible standing of this project.
Activity: 20
The project is prepared in a great quality. Idea is great as well. I'm in.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think Korona Coin will struggle in an already saturated marketing market, of which this coin is but one of many.

In graphic at top of OP, what is a 'complex baning...system'.
"It is backed by a complex baning and commercial service system."
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Korona team attending d10e conference in Tokyo. Here is the link to live video: https://www.facebook.com/koronacoin/posts/446575045800540
Activity: 119
a very awesome project. until I repeatedly read the white paper of the newspaper coin. hopefully the corona coin project can quickly go to the moon and quickly get to know the crowds. And most importantly participate in ICO tokens.
Activity: 20
translate Romanian
bountyhive.io
0x6D40Be4AeE8a1E230Fc04FaD42eFf111E741094c
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rA8uT0lPLe5PaemVMPErChwZOffstiw9
Pages:
Jump to: