Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Korona Coin - Crown your life ! - page 3. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Diversity is the key feature now!
Activity: 154
EVERYONE CAN MAKE A FUTURE WITH KORONA COIN

A very well calculated project. Awesome team that knows what investors want.
Activity: 249
Great project! I will join ico, I hope the project will succeed!
Egretia
Activity: 238
Nice concept developing the most reliable bias free, decentralized marketplace based on the revolutionary Lightning Network technology.  This project use windows walltet? why do not use Ethereum platform?
Activity: 154
the idea of this project is interesting and has great team support in it. hopefully for the future will be many people who are interested and contribute to the project Korona Coin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 110
For me, this statement from the white book is very important. "European Crypto-currency for Real Use With the support of a sophisticated service system that meets the Swiss and European rules and regulations, Korona tokens will be widely available in Europe for the purchase of goods and services." We are used to trusting the Swiss financial system and I hope that this project will be in the cash register.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
this project looks pretty good. it's really inspires confidence, when you see well prepared projet. but all specific things we will see later
Activity: 378
Merit: 107
The design of the project is beautiful. There is technical information. The white paper is framed, the team is represented, the crypto-bank and other delicious things.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1057

Please Note!

I am not the developer of this project, therefore, I do not have any connection with the KoronaCoin team.

Bounty Campaign will be Live on Bountyhive.

Any kind of incentives are strictly forbidden on this forum. Please act in accordance with the Bitcointalk forum rules!

Do not post here any question related to bounties! Please use the Bountyhive Telegram Support Group

Thank You!

Pages:
Jump to: