Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟[ANN][ICO][LANC] LANCECHAIN - THE FIRST 0% COMMISSION FREELANCE PLATFORM🌟 - page 9. (Read 3822 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Another freelancing platform Smiley There is a good number of freelance platforms now. Will be interesting to see which ones will ultimately make it and reach critical mass.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
specifically for me, such properties of the project as guarantee payments and the absence of a commission for any transactions are important. This will protect me from unscrupulous customers Embarrassed
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
design of the project is impressive, as is its simplicity. nothing simple, everything is convenient, understandable and compactly written Roll Eyes
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
is it a freelance platform without a single commission percentage? this is something new!! I'm very interested.
I agree. for me, as for a freelancer, this is a very important aspect due to work at home.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
Which bonuses will be on the platform for those who bought tokens during the ICO? Will tokens available for purchase on the site itself after ICO?
Activity: 616
this is an interesting project. I hope it'll develop in the direction of improving conditions and will rise to a high level in the market Roll Eyes
Whitepaper was good and looks very promising and nice to see the team looks very professional. I hope your great project will success. Already bookmark your website waiting for the announcement of ICO.Will this service be available to any country? Those countries that are prohibited to participate in ICO, can only use the service offered by the project?
unfortunately, I don't belong to developers. I'm a potential investor, and I'd also like the project to flourish, because its relevance is very important in our time.
Activity: 868
is it a freelance platform without a single commission percentage? this is something new!! I'm very interested.
I like advantages and conditions that this project provides. I'd like to participate in it.
yes, I'd also like you to share your thoughts on the basic information. I'm sure you have enough experience in this area. Cheesy
this is an interesting project. I hope it'll develop in the direction of improving conditions and will rise to a high level in the market Roll Eyes
Whitepaper was good and looks very promising and nice to see the team looks very professional. I hope your great project will success. Already bookmark your website waiting for the announcement of ICO.Will this service be available to any country? Those countries that are prohibited to participate in ICO, can only use the service offered by the project?
Merit: 107
I like advantages and conditions that this project provides. I'd like to participate in it.
tell me exactly, please, what conditions you were attracted to. maybe I'll learn something interesting for myself.
Activity: 462
I'm interested in having analogues of this platform. Will there be a lot of competition from the point of view of the market?
I think that every project of this kind is interested in attracting as many participants as possible, so it all depends on the creators' interest and their imagination in attracting investors.
I'm interested in having analogues of this platform. Will there be a lot of competition from the point of view of the market?
Activity: 252
LANC looks the promising platform, I hope will equal all my hopes!! I with great anticipation wait for an exit to the platform!
Activity: 532
Very interesting and promising project! I think so

I agree with you, what exactly did you like so much?

A lot has already written about the project, as everything is interesting and accessible here, I have another ...

What are you talking about? I'm directly intrigued)

I really like the development team, really cool guys

To be honest, I do not even know who is there and what they are

Several people are there who took part in very large projects, I like it

And what can it give you?

Not only me, but all project participants

So in the end? What is useful in this fact?

A lot has already written about the project, as everything is interesting and accessible here, I have another ...

Not only me, but all project participants
Activity: 532

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Freelancers are very important to get ahold of. They're very skilled since they have to work alone.
Pages:
Jump to: