Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 17. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?

I love there innovative idea about fast and zero transaction fee if we use there coin. I am expecting soon that they can also release apps for smartphones in android and IOS. So members and investors can try the gambling site.
I think applications for smartphones are necessary, I do not really play, but if there is an application on the smartphone I will be happy to play.

Well, that's a good point if they can launch an easy app so that people will also try to play in it. Also if they can put on their site a free faucet so that it can also track people and traffic to the site.

I agree, the letbet site should put any features on the site that will attract many investors to play, like faucets, free games and lotteries. I hope dev will update us about the latest news in the project.
If the developer does everything as you suggest it seems to me that it will be wonderful, I hope the team will listen to our advice.
Yeah it would be nice if the developer will hear our suggestions to prove that they really care for the users. Even if not all suggested will be implemented, hoping that they will really keep in touch to our side. Anyways, LETBET is looking good for gamblers Cheesy
If the developer takes into account our proposals, he will not only improve the opportunities for players, but also receive additional profit.

Ehh investors will the real deal of money wont bother with faucets anyway, faucets are like a mega waste of time anyway and not remotely worth the effort

a mobile app is nowadays a must and futhermore  if possible android and ios. For young people faucets are still attractive, but I agree, if you dont have hunderts of refs its just waste of time.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
may be very interesting following the progress of this project and i think LETBET is a great and unique project. LETBET project really interesting, I hope LETBET projects have a future and become a promising ICO. it seems that many people have provided support for this project and that's good.
I also hope so. I'm sure with a lot of support given in this project, it can also make it easier to achieve project success. Hopefully this project can bring a bright future in the future.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 260
Trphy.io
may be very interesting following the progress of this project and i think LETBET is a great and unique project. LETBET project really interesting, I hope LETBET projects have a future and become a promising ICO. it seems that many people have provided support for this project and that's good.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
All of these comments seem to follow similar patterns with little diversity in intensity and quality of thought.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Where I can find more informations about this project? Does anyone know what is the expected profit from this investment type? I want to invest some money, but I still don't know is it the innovation or just known idea?

I decided to participate in the subscription campaign of this project. If you like the project so much and you also want to join, then please join.
This project is indeed nice and interesting I would also like to join in this project, but I also want to see first the development of this project, good luck always.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Where I can find more informations about this project? Does anyone know what is the expected profit from this investment type? I want to invest some money, but I still don't know is it the innovation or just known idea?

I decided to participate in the subscription campaign of this project. If you like the project so much and you also want to join, then please join.
copper member
Activity: 126

Let join our telegram https://t.me/letbetcoin
Activity: 490
the concept of this platform looks exceptional. In addition, it corresponds to the expectations of the players. I think they will succeed in their endeavors!
Yes, indeed this project will surely attract a lot of interest in him, and the only sure this project will be successful.
Activity: 434
LETBET is a very interesting and amazing project here in the community of crypto currency. There are lots of people that continue to support this project to the extent of their very best. Like other people here, I also believe in the capability and potential of LETBET. There are lots of gamblers that turn their head to this great project. I am really looking forward for the success of LETBET.
Activity: 308
the concept of this platform looks exceptional. In addition, it corresponds to the expectations of the players. I think they will succeed in their endeavors!
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
A trustless gambling platform powered by blockchain...It is a unique platform I think...Their affiliate & loyalty program is great...Hope this innovative project become successful

Yes, this is a nice and unique project. I'm sure this project will be successful and rapidly growing, yes we see first the development of this project because of the success or failure of a project that also depends on the people who work in it. success for this project.
Activity: 434
LETBET is an another wonderful ICO but an unique platform in the crypto world with huge opportunities to win by playing and making better profits, bingo is my favorite.
Gamblers will surely like this platform due to its very innovative features because it offers a lot of games which everyone  would likely to enjoy every gamea they play. Also, this platform offers a big bonus  where everyone can afford to buy their token.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
A trustless gambling platform powered by blockchain...It is a unique platform I think...Their affiliate & loyalty program is great...Hope this innovative project become successful
Activity: 294
LETBET is an another wonderful ICO but an unique platform in the crypto world with huge opportunities to win by playing and making better profits, bingo is my favorite.
Activity: 294
It looks like you don't read anything on page one but I think you came here just to increase your activity count, am I right? Or if you don't read page one more.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
LetBet itself is a transparent platform which we experience as it is one of their Loophole too, it cheers to make a play gamble and from the time we deposit, to the time our game result is out, we can have it all recorded. All these records are immutable and visible to everybody.
Activity: 574
I think applications for smartphones are necessary, I do not really play, but if there is an application on the smartphone I will be happy to play.
Yes. Mobile friendly on desktop version is not enough. Because they will have many affect when do SEO, but an application is ok Smiley. Waiting a good new about Letbet mobile version.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Very easy. Go to join their website and  read carefully page by page at this ANN thread. And if you want more discus join letbet telegram group and make question here.
Activity: 238
That's good question. Check their website to find more information about this project. I will suggest you to join on their telegram group where you will get full support from Dev & other investor or you can send Dev personal message he will help you to know more about this.
Activity: 84
Pages:
Jump to: