Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 14. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
The roulette game have some problem, i won various times and it doesn't count the won
i think they are still in the early system of development and so basically there will be some bugs in the system they will be cleared with this later
I think that they will fix these bugs soon, The team certainly will not let them be, when the system is fully implemented.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Are you trying to compete with FunFair and Peerplays and alike?

Most of our competitors are working on an Ethereum platform (ERC20 token) which we don’t consider to be a good platform for online gambling.

That's true, Ethereum platform is slow to handle all features that you provide. you can not have fast game on ethereum, and transaction would be high. having your own blockchain that has ability to handle what your product required was a good decision.
Well, their idea is good and they also make their services fast and secured. If this plan will worked then I expect fast transaction and enjoying the game without delay. Gamers also will be free from being hassled.

I agree, the project is very steep.
on what conditions can you now invest in it? 70% discount still valid?
Activity: 602

Most of our competitors are working on an Ethereum platform (ERC20 token) which we don’t consider to be a good platform for online gambling.

That's true, Ethereum platform is slow to handle all features that you provide. you can not have fast game on ethereum, and transaction would be high. having your own blockchain that has ability to handle what your product required was a good decision.
Well, their idea is good and they also make their services fast and secured. If this plan will worked then I expect fast transaction and enjoying the game without delay. Gamers also will be free from being hassled.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The roulette game have some problem, i won various times and it doesn't count the won
i think they are still in the early system of development and so basically there will be some bugs in the system they will be cleared with this later
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
How is that !! Was it a one time thing or it's still happening to you ? Maybe it was a problem in your internet connection sometimes the site keeps playing when the internet is lagging or off , but it dosn't really count the result u got .

has happened two times, with little bet, i think have some little bug to fix
Activity: 98
How is that !! Was it a one time thing or it's still happening to you ? Maybe it was a problem in your internet connection sometimes the site keeps playing when the internet is lagging or off , but it dosn't really count the result u got .
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Great. This project has already started selling tokens and they offer 74% of the offer on token which is a very profitable deal for an investor, which will get high value for their future tokens. They have created a very secure system based on BlockKevin technology that creates a very good system for all their clients
Activity: 294
LETBET broadly plays a key role in the crypto planet and we see its whutepapers which are very innovative with excellent plans and the road map seems very agile oriented, hope it hit moon rapidly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I see LETBET already have a wallet. That's too much good & recently I see many positive review about  LETBET.
Now make an android wallet also so that we can use it properly.

I think they are planning to launch those apps soon so it can help the member to test the gambling via using smartphones. If they put it on google play it can gain free impression and traffic too.

Hmm is very interesting. Do you know if it is also planned to introduce an application for IOS? It seems to me that it will allow you to gain even more clients. I know now is ICO, but in my opinion is very important to know main assumptions.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: btccoincart
Program: Game Review Campaign
LetBet address: 0xb344Cd2E78C411f13bCDA9D107CbCf5f2B6a155D
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 196

You might be right with your statement but I will not be agree with it because anything platform is also good but this one is better and this doesn't means that it is bad.
Activity: 574
Pre-Ico started from yesterday. Could you tell me how successful the sale started? And what are the assumptions for its completion?
How much the house edge?

AFAIK since it's somewhat like a decentralised one there was no house edge but I may be wrong, @let.bet please confirm is what I said right or not

With zero edge could be the definite betting platform, but it’s not clear why if they have zero edge it’s not written anywhere...I only read zero transaction fees
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
How much the house edge?

AFAIK since it's somewhat like a decentralised one there was no house edge but I may be wrong, @let.bet please confirm is what I said right or not
Activity: 380
This project looks very promising.And the best platform for the gambling.i also read the white paper and joined the bounty programme and also telgram group.the team members is very active there.
This project is seen as a very good and interesting project. The project aims to provide trust, seamless, secure, anonymous and fast online gambling platforms at a zero, seamless cost to all participants in the gambling system. Because this kind of service is in the search for investors. It's just about gambling. Maybe not all people accept it.

it's not zero...zero are the transaction cost, i asked 5 times for know house edge and i didn't receive any answer.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
This project is seen as a very good and interesting project. The project aims to provide trust, seamless, secure, anonymous and fast online gambling platforms at a zero, seamless cost to all participants in the gambling system. Because this kind of service is in the search for investors. It's just about gambling. Maybe not all people accept it.

LETBET is unique and legit with huge opportunities, it's my choice to choose LETBET as it is trending in the crypto world and in result we had huge investors with better queries and satisfied positive feedback.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pages:
Jump to: