Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 23. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
An excellent project for players, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?

I think this project will be promoted internationally and also there is no restriction yet from the admin and developers if what country are not allowed to join the ICO.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
Ah, seems this guy don't read the website fully. It is clearly mentioned that you can't buy LBT with creditcard nor wire directly. This is not PoS coin, so it doesn't have any masternode.
Activity: 392
Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!

Sure, we are going to add whitepaper translation bounty soon
Activity: 294
We are filled Ecstasy with LETBET as we played bingo, poker and lotteries in LETBET platform. It amazed us to play these online gambling games. LETBET seems so interesting for me as am able to gamble and win, they build a great platform, wish to grab this 74% hot deal.
Activity: 434
Gambling is made for fun and not for a stable income. This gambling platforms has so many features to make us fun and enjoy while playing. So if you gamble make sure you're already to take the risk of losing.
Agreed, but some people have thought that gambling is just like investing but you can take an easy profit from it and I know that gambling is made for fun but if you lose, your fun feeling has ended roughly.
The biggest problem with gambling is addiction . The game is very addictive if you lack self discipline and you could never stop going back to it if you win ,the stimuli is so strong that it gets the best of you . But anyway as long as this platform won't be rigged then you can't blame the house for it .
I think this platform is created for fun and we always know that gambling can ruin everything except if we have self-discipline. It's better to invest with this platform rather than playing because gambling can easily make us a lot of profits.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!
Smiley I have join their signature campaign and i have alot member join letbet bounty? You can see they have many bounty at here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-lbt-letbet-the-future-of-online-gambling-ended-2684253
Activity: 560
I support the project, it is very attractive for investors, at which exchange is it planned to sell a token?
I think now we only can buy LBT at letbet website. And maybe at the end of ico, letbet can listing at cryptopia or any exchanges?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The developer is planning a mobile version for his software? I think hardcore players should be able to constantly monitor their bets.
Just like a lot of applications that are used for betting I think it will be best if this platform will be available to a lot of devices not only to iOS but also to android mobile and web-based platforms.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Gambling is made for fun and not for a stable income. This gambling platforms has so many features to make us fun and enjoy while playing. So if you gamble make sure you're already to take the risk of losing.
Agreed, but some people have thought that gambling is just like investing but you can take an easy profit from it and I know that gambling is made for fun but if you lose, your fun feeling has ended roughly.
The biggest problem with gambling is addiction . The game is very addictive if you lack self discipline and you could never stop going back to it if you win ,the stimuli is so strong that it gets the best of you . But anyway as long as this platform won't be rigged then you can't blame the house for it .

Well not rigging the system only reduces your losses by a bit and in the long run you will still lose a lot and lot of money unless you are smart enough
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
I am very old gambler) i hope you token can improve some gambling things, like a huge house edge and rigging from gambling site admins/owners.
Yes, these tokes have many extra features over other gambling tokens as we can see that in their roadmap and whitepapers. Many people have already invested a huge sum of money in this project as this is the best time due to their ongoing offer of 74% off. This as increase the interest of many people to invest in this project.
copper member
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
An excellent project for players, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?

Hey felltun,
We are making platform, after ICO, we will work with some bookmakers from UK & Sing to launch our platform to these country first.
However, it's possible for all bookmakers, game providers around the world to join us right after ICO.
This project looks very promosing.And this is the best platform for the gambling.i think this is the future of gambling.i hope This project will acheive the great success.i wish good luck to all the team members.
with the idea of ​​creating a platform project for gambling, this will be an interest in gambling enthusiasts of course they will support once the project.
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
Activity: 380
This project looks very promosing.And this is the best platform for the gambling.i think this is the future of gambling.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Games help distract from problems in real life. Tell me how you can get bonuses, are there any?

You have a point, but sometimes games or gambling can worsen problems in real life because there will be a high chance of losing in the games. Anyway, I am still looking for more developments in letbet project.
Activity: 308
Games help distract from problems in real life. Tell me how you can get bonuses, are there any?
I support the project, it is very attractive for investors, at which exchange is it planned to sell a token?
Pages:
Jump to: