Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌🔥🔥🔥[ANN][ICO][LBT]🔥LETBET🔥The Future Of Online Gambling🔥 74% OFF🔥🔥🔥 - page 22. (Read 6537 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Nice. One project involved in Gambling Smiley. Have any official threads about LBT game at Gambling sections? And how many gamble game public at LetBet now?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
Ah, seems this guy don't read the website fully. It is clearly mentioned that you can't buy LBT with creditcard nor wire directly. This is not PoS coin, so it doesn't have any masternode.

They should add the feature later on though (Exchanges which support fiat will let you do this though, maybe a USDT pairing for the coin could be added)
Of course, it is necessary to make an exchange for Fiat, this of course will attract many more users and make the platform popular.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Oh and you gambling site with 74% off that looks suspicious at first but I have not seen any negative reviews about this side till now and no bad feedback in the comments so I think that's legit.
Activity: 602
if this token do not get in exchanges listed and will be used just for own website then I do not see any possibilities why investors has to buy them. It can be then just interesting for gamblers. 

You have a point, tokens should also be listed in other exchanges so that people will have more options where to buy this token. Also it will attract more investors to join.
Probably that is the way it should be so that investors can have many options to exchange the token. Also, gamblers will easily trade token in different exchanges without being hassled. Anyway, it's only my opinion let's just let the dev how they will deal with their token.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Will be possible buy let with credit card or wire directly on your site ? Do you have masternode ?
Ah, seems this guy don't read the website fully. It is clearly mentioned that you can't buy LBT with creditcard nor wire directly. This is not PoS coin, so it doesn't have any masternode.

They should add the feature later on though (Exchanges which support fiat will let you do this though, maybe a USDT pairing for the coin could be added)
Activity: 574
Comeback this topic now. Have any update about LETBET projects? Dice is launch already? I know before they only launch H-T.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
if this token do not get in exchanges listed and will be used just for own website then I do not see any possibilities why investors has to buy them. It can be then just interesting for gamblers. 

You have a point, tokens should also be listed in other exchanges so that people will have more options where to buy this token. Also it will attract more investors to join.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Any unique system of receipt will be at you of free bonuses to balance as faucet? I played on a few sites before it and saw a few such systems, and all of them were diverse. If so, describe system please. Thank you.
Activity: 294
I have a question for the team, you are not afraid that in many countries the gaming industry will be banned. You as you take it into account in your work.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
An excellent project for players, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?
Everything is on smart contract so basically you just put your stake and the system take care of it that's really a good job once you win it get deposited to your account. I will really like to know all the activities the platform will be supporting

I think this project will be promoted internationally and also there is no restriction yet from the admin and developers if what country are not allowed to join the ICO.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!

Sure, we are going to add whitepaper translation bounty soon
Great! Will be looking forward to the Bounty Program! Thank you very much. I have high hopes in your project! Good luck

Yes, some members will surely join the translation bounty program. I am looking forward for more announcements and developments from this project. Please update us regularly.
Activity: 560
I'm yet to join the bounty program of letbet. I like the structure they are putting up and I wish them well. More on the bounty program please!

Sure, we are going to add whitepaper translation bounty soon
Great! Will be looking forward to the Bounty Program! Thank you very much. I have high hopes in your project! Good luck
Activity: 434
An excellent project for players, which countries does the developer plan to promote this project to?

I think this project will be promoted internationally and also there is no restriction yet from the admin and developers if what country are not allowed to join the ICO.
No country restriction yet those countries that cryptocurrencies are banned by the government will still not be able to participate except when they use VPN/VPS or TOR.
Maybe in the near future crypto will be accepted by many countries so that everyone will have a better way of doing transactions that is fast and hassle free. Especially in gaming which people like to have fun after doing some hardwork.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Activity: 1038
Merit: 16
I'm very interested in the site's coverage, if lovers play make a big transaction they do not risk. Who in the team and with what experience is responsible for safety?
Activity: 224

No country restriction yet those countries that cryptocurrencies are banned by the government will still not be able to participate except when they use VPN/VPS or TOR.
Recent events in China showed that the developer should pay special attention to free access to the site from different countries.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Two days left before the start of sales and I'm wondering, the wallet will only be on the developer's site? Are there any plans for wallets?
I unfortunately did not find any information about the purse, but I think that it will only be on the site, although it seems to me much more convenient to create a separate application for the purse.

Many even before the sale of tokens begin to launch in beta testing their wallets on the Android platform. By the way, they are not bad at it. Keep in mind.
Activity: 574
Two days left before the start of sales and I'm wondering, the wallet will only be on the developer's site? Are there any plans for wallets?
I unfortunately did not find any information about the purse, but I think that it will only be on the site, although it seems to me much more convenient to create a separate application for the purse.
Activity: 308
The game is good, it helps to get distracted from the problems. And what bonuses can you get in your game? Can they be implemented in the game itself?
Pages:
Jump to: