Pages:
Author

Topic: 📣[ANN][ICO]🚀LoyalCoin🚀: Digital Asset for the Universal Loyalty Economy 📣 - page 4. (Read 3301 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 103
Thank you for your support for LoyalCoin. See you December 11 for the Token Generation Event!

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Interesting project! I will support than I can!
I wish the team good luck! You develop the project well
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Doctailor IEO on Zloadr
Hey devs!

Check your ICO listing & other great cryptonews on Zloadr https://www.zloadr.com/icos?id=134

PM us if you have an advertising needs we hope to make your an ICO a great success!
LoyalWallet: Unleash Your Loyalty Points

During the past few days, we unveiled LoyalCoin to the world. LoyalCoin is the next generation of customer loyalty points, one that can be used in more ways than what was previously thought possible.

The LoyalCoin virtual currency is the asset that unleashes the full potential of customer loyalty. But just like any asset or object of value that needs the right technology to be used to its full potential, LoyalCoin is best carried on a platform that gives it the power to show all its features.
Enter the LoyalWallet.

How LoyalWallet Unleashes LoyalCoin

LoyalWallet is the app-based digital wallet that allows you to store LoyalCoin regardless of where you got your LoyalCoin from. So if, say, you went on a shopping spree and gained LoyalCoin from five stores, you don’t have to keep those LoyalCoin on five separate cards or programs, just this one loyalty app to rule them all.

But as we promised, LoyalWallet will unleash LoyalCoin, not just store it. This starts with the app’s compilation of all the rewards and redemptions from merchants that participate in the new loyalty economy that LoyalCoin launches.

This means that the same LoyalCoin gained from the five stores earlier can be used on rewards, discounts, and freebies from another five unrelated stores, all on a LoyalWallet user’s whim.

And we’re just getting started. As a digital asset, LoyalCoin is backed by the blockchain technology behind increasingly popular and revolutionary assets such as Bitcoin and Ether. Right now, you can buy Bitcoin and Ether (and it’s wise to do so now), or you can send it over to friends, or you can also sell Bitcoin or Ether for money when you need to. Now, imagine if you can do the same for your loyalty points.

I bet you can’t do all of those with the boring rewards points you have now.

Visit the LoyalCoin website for more details about this virtual currency, including our whitepaper and other important information. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more real-time updates. We’ll announce further milestones of our token generation event shortly.
Activity: 806
Merit: 503
Great Project !! <3 I just bough some of it to support the project

Yes indeed! pre sale will be sold out anytime soon. Great project, replacing those traditional rewards points is the way to go!

Congratulations

469,406,169 LYL Sold

Pre sale almost sold out... Smiley
Congratulations

469,406,169 LYL Sold
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Great Project !! <3 I just bough some of it to support the project
Activity: 798
Merit: 117
LoyalCoin is set up to be a dynamic virtual currency that can be exchanged for rewards and even other currencies.
LoyalCoin is going strong with its pre-sale period. With limited LoyalCoins remaining for the pre-sale period, you may want to take advantage of the 10% bonus LoyalCoin you can gain by buying LoyalCoin from now until December 10.
For this article, we show you how to get LoyalCoin using XEM, the digital currency of the NEM blockchain that LoyalCoin will use. We are honored to have such a revolutionary blockchain technology company backing the new loyalty economy we’re creating.

Register:
First, register on our website. Once the registration form loads, enter your email address, first and last names, and preferred password.
After selecting XEM as your purchase method, please enter the NEM Wallet Address that you will use to send the XEM payment. This NEM address will also be the address where we’ll send LoyalCoin after the token sale ends. Don’t send XEM from exchanges. Once done with entering the details, click Register.
You will then receive an email confirming that your account has been created. Next, log in to our website. Once the Login form loads, enter your email address and password.
After logging in, you’ll see a dashboard where the NEM address is displayed. Send your XEM to the corresponding NEM address respectively, using your preferred wallet.
See LoyalCoin
Once you have successfully sent your payment, please go to the Token Purchase History tab at the menu on the left to see the details of your transaction. There, you’ll see how much XEM you spent and how much LoyalCoin you gained.
If you have further questions, feel free to email us at [email protected] or chat with us on Telegram.
Visit the LoyalCoin website for more details about this digital asset, including our whitepaper and other important information. Follow us on Telegram, Facebook, and Twitter for more real-time updates.

https://medium.com/loyalcoin/how-to-buy-loyalcoin-using-xem-9f961f6e3454
LoyalWallet enables activities such as reward redemption, payments, and more! Loyalcoin will be available in your store soon. Filipinos would love this project and it will attract more investors with Loyal coin we are loyal to our friends and families by receiving rewards.
If you want to know more info about token model of #LoyalCoin,
this coin will help you a lot for your future needs.
please check our site
: https://loyalcoin.io/ 
The project that developed the software for the currency to do the exchange was a very promising project. because projects like this have always been successful all along. let alone this project seen from his team is very competent and promising advisor. I am sure this project will be successful and gain a lot of profit.

I think project owners and teams are busy preparing for everything

Yes right i see on twitter, their owner and team attending in blockshow event... hope this project have huge investor

Yes you right their always attending in many events, so team is now busy... If you have any questions about project you can ask on telegram group...
Activity: 191
The project that developed the software for the currency to do the exchange was a very promising project. because projects like this have always been successful all along. let alone this project seen from his team is very competent and promising advisor. I am sure this project will be successful and gain a lot of profit.

Yes right i see on twitter, their owner and team attending in blockshow event... hope this project have huge investor

Activity: 350
Activity: 476
Merit: 107
A non technical guy in a technical world
Wow this ANN is pretty quite for such an amazing looking product.
Anyway I have some questions about the actual code, is there any public information about it? I don't see any on the website. Thanks
Franco and Katie, all geared up for the Blockchain Expo in Santa Clara, California

Thank you @Paolo Bediones for supporting #LoyalCoin

Activity: 54
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: