Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【LUCRE TOKEN】💥🔥📈 CRYPTO AUTOTRADING PLATFORM & SIGNALS📈 - page 10. (Read 25737 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think this is a good project and hope for the best in future.
Activity: 322
telegram company-

Bitcointalk Имя пoльзoвaтeля: djonkar
Telegram Имя пoльзoвaтeля: @JekaKarpencko
Eth Addtess:0x32923dE2ac40f9476F39606739d52F1cf0EDdD50
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
I hope that the product (trading bot) from the LUCRE project team will be developing a completely different level that will take the use of such bots to a whole new level!
Now, in fact, the bot is not so difficult to make, the main problem is that it works well, and then of course we need active advertising.
copper member
Activity: 273
Merit: 1
Activity: 112
I also hope for bona fide developers. I want to believe that they will not fold their hands and bring the project to the end. After all, much remains to be done!
The path in the young cryptocurrency market is very long, you need to do a lot of advertising and promote the project in any way, then the result will be
copper member
Activity: 182
I believe that many exchangers can not be, because we need constant competition. It is competition that will clear the industry from weak players.
It is logical, but you need to invent something new, for one simple reason, to be better than others.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I believe that many exchangers can not be, because we need constant competition. It is competition that will clear the industry from weak players.
Many exchangers simply do not pass the test, or their competitors are very quickly removed from the market, but I hope this will not happen here
Certainly the competition in this area of business is very strong. Only the strongest will survive. This project LUCRE gives good hopes. I hope that he will manage to survive in this market and maintain his leading position!

Before you retain the leading position, you need to get it, I really hope that it will
brand new
Activity: 0
copper member
Activity: 126
Many exchangers simply do not pass the test, or their competitors are very quickly removed from the market, but I hope this will not happen here
Certainly the competition in this area of business is very strong. Only the strongest will survive. This project LUCRE gives good hopes. I hope that he will manage to survive in this market and maintain his leading position!
copper member
Activity: 182
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
Activity: 102
Activity: 124
I also hope for bona fide developers. I want to believe that they will not fold their hands and bring the project to the end. After all, much remains to be done!
Activity: 126
You must always keep up with the times and use the best exchangers. I think that Lucrre will be exactly one of the best.
I would like to believe in it. Project LUCRE shows good prospects. They have a great concept and a good team. I hope that the result will not disappoint us!
Pages:
Jump to: