Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥💥【ANN】【ICO】【LUCRE TOKEN】💥🔥📈 CRYPTO AUTOTRADING PLATFORM & SIGNALS📈 - page 9. (Read 25737 times)

copper member
Activity: 273
Merit: 1
copper member
Enjoy the most effective tools for profitable trading from LUCRE platform! - by Lissa Brak
https://lisabounty.blogspot.com/2018/11/enjoy-most-effective-tools-for.html
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
The good Lucre platform teaches crypto players not to hold when a lot of tokens are declining in price by utilizing the system from this program..god job
copper member
There are different deals with each investor for the vesting period.
Will you disclose the information about that or is private? Actually, I want to measure how much chance the token price will be below the pre-sale and ICO price.

No we don't have such pictures yet.
Did you go to some conferences or are you planning to do that? As far as i know, you will increase the chance to get a partnership in such events.

No the information is private.

As for the conferences we may attend some in the next year.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
There are different deals with each investor for the vesting period.
Will you disclose the information about that or is private? Actually, I want to measure how much chance the token price will be below the pre-sale and ICO price.

Did you go to some conferences or are you planning to do that? As far as i know, you will increase the chance to get a partnership in such events.
copper member
We are in pre-sale stage. Most of the contribution are done by big investors in fiat or with the token of their own company. The estimated dollar amount is approximately 3.95 million. The reason I am saying estimated because the real value can only be determined once the tokens are sold in the exchanges.
How much tokens have been sold for that 3.95 million dollar? Did the big investors get different bonus and will their tokens be vested?

The team photo can be found on the website.
I mean activities photos like meeting, working, attending a conference, etc. Is there any?

Sorry the number is $3.9 million
The number of tokens sold so far are ~ 5 M LCR. Bonus is 30% during pre-sale. There are different deals with each investor for the vesting period. The maximum vesting period is 1 year.
We are in pre-sale stage. Most of the contribution are done by big investors in fiat or with the token of their own company. The estimated dollar amount is approximately 3.95 million. The reason I am saying estimated because the real value can only be determined once the tokens are sold in the exchanges.
How much tokens have been sold for that 3.95 million dollar? Did the big investors get different bonus and will their tokens be vested?

I mean activities photos like meeting, working, attending a conference, etc. Is there any?
copper member
You will have to buy the tokens from the exchanges post ICO if you intend to use the signal feature without participating in the token sale.
Oh, that's simple ways, I got it. Btw, do you have any partnership with Exchanges? such LAToken on HitBTC, I guess both is good for increasing volume and price of LCR. And currently you have 2931 members on group, right? I think, you have to build a community from now sir.

Well, so happy to hear about the progress of token sale, congrats!

We are still evaluating the exchanges. Some exchanges are out of bounds who have listing fee higher than our soft cap.
Regarding the community. Our channel has another 3280 subscribers
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
You will have to buy the tokens from the exchanges post ICO if you intend to use the signal feature without participating in the token sale.
Oh, that's simple ways, I got it. Btw, do you have any partnership with Exchanges? such LAToken on HitBTC, I guess both is good for increasing volume and price of LCR. And currently you have 2931 members on group, right? I think, you have to build a community from now sir.

Well, so happy to hear about the progress of token sale, congrats!

copper member
Congrats, i see you that you already reached half of your hardcap. How much ETH have you got? Could i see the contract address?

Also did you go to some blockchain or ICO conferences? And do you have some event or team documentation like photos or videos? Id love to see such things like that.

Congrats, i see you that you already reached half of your hardcap. How much ETH have you got? Could i see the contract address?

Also did you go to some blockchain or ICO conferences? And do you have some event or team documentation like photos or videos? Id love to see such things like that.
copper member
LUCRE, the Platform for Providing Automatic Trading Algorithms for Cryptocurrencies (Indonesian) - by wahyusmat
https://telegra.ph/LUCRE-Platform-Penyedia-Algoritma-Perdagangan-Otomatis-untuk-Cryptocurrency-11-16
copper member
LUCRE Project Introduction (LCR) - The platform for trading Crypto Currency (Vietnamese)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrJNR2_GE7s
copper member
The team is very excited to inform that in just 34 days after we launched the ICO our Soft Cap has been reached. Thank you all for helping us achieve this milestone! Cheers everyone!
Congratulations to the team and supporters, then the next target is to reach Hardcap!

Btw I have a question, can I use the Lucre platform in the future and also use the signal feature from Lucre Algo? because I just supporters of Lucre (not contributors)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
The team is very excited to inform that in just 34 days after we launched the ICO our Soft Cap has been reached. Thank you all for helping us achieve this milestone! Cheers everyone!
Congratulations to the team and supporters, then the next target is to reach Hardcap!

Btw I have a question, can I use the Lucre platform in the future and also use the signal feature from Lucre Algo? because I just supporters of Lucre (not contributors)
copper member
copper member
Pages:
Jump to: