Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]Mainprise.io - Peer-To-Peer (P2P) Bail Payments - BAIL Tokens [NEM] - page 6. (Read 925 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
It has been honorably contributing to our society by elevating all challenges in the sector of commercial bail activities.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I hope this idea will be successful! Good project, credible website, spotless plan.
Activity: 29
good business, in the future can run according to the planned!.
Activity: 23
Hello fellows!
I hope your idea runs successfully. Sober activity, impeccably activity!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
how much is the soft and hardcap?

https://www.mainprise.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Mainprise-whitepaper_en.pdf

That is undecided till now soon they will update the community when will head towards this ICO. Stay tuned to this thread for further news and updates.
Activity: 34
how much is the soft and hardcap?
Activity: 37
Hello team. Looking forward for more updates! Acquainted website, very nice results.
brand new
Activity: 0
I'll refer some people to follow this project and I really support this project because it can be seen from its development very well. Hopefully many like this project. Good luck fellows!
Activity: 44
Most powerful project.. I hope this coin future bright.
Activity: 57
this thread is very clear about the items developed in this project, all the allocation of funds for each item developed very transparent.
Activity: 22
I believe in Mainprise project. Its going to be a huge success.
Activity: 19
 This project includes a number of the best things: a great team, a great product, a great idea, a great start! I am sure that the company will take the leading place in this world.
Activity: 113
Seems a nice concept. Is there any bounty program for Mainprise ICO. I would like to participate in it.

Bounty campaign and airdrop are launching too. Stay tuned. Register on the website https://mainprise.io to get notified and/or check back here.
quite strong team you have like ceo which is a special advisor too. I appreciate that and wish you good luck for your ico.

Thanks. We've put together a great team and still seeking additional member. Let us know if you or anyone you know is interested in joining a team solving "real world" problems using blockchain technology. Just shoot an email to [email protected][email protected]
Activity: 22
Seems a nice concept. Is there any bounty program for Mainprise ICO. I would like to participate in it.
Activity: 12
quite strong team you have like ceo which is a special advisor too. I appreciate that and wish you good luck for your ico.
Mainprise has come up with new convenient steps that are very helpful for we, the ordinary people.
Thanks. That's pretty much it. Peer-to-Peer, is the key. People helping people. Mainprise is just providing the platform, smart contracts, payment method, data, etc.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Mainprise has come up with new convenient steps that are very helpful for we, the ordinary people.
any prototype until now?

After more marketing, team and community building we will start on the MVP prior to an ICO. So right now, we don't have a prototype but we will have a functional MVP prior to starting the ICO.

Thats great. i have seen many projects providing there prototype in starting and there ico succeed.

Here is a list of the items, prior to the MVP. Things may move as we bring on more team members which could move the MVP up.

Q3 - 2018
Bitcoin Talk ANN
Hire Community Manager
Kickstart Community Building
Airdrop
Bounty

Q4 - 2018
Finalize Token Sale Specification
Legal Registrations
Launch Token Game

Q1 - 2019
Obtain Risk Scoring Data
Start Risk Score Models
Start MVP
Activity: 49
any prototype until now?

After more marketing, team and community building we will start on the MVP prior to an ICO. So right now, we don't have a prototype but we will have a functional MVP prior to starting the ICO.

Thats great. i have seen many projects providing there prototype in starting and there ico succeed.
Pages:
Jump to: