Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Memority - secure decentralized data storage on blockchain - page 5. (Read 25941 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
After reading the whitepaper thoroughly I came to the conclusion that I would like to become a miner.
Activity: 50
The peculiarity of Memority project I was surprised most of all is that the system is completely self-contained and independent.
Activity: 46
Merit: 2
Memority is one of the most serious projects I have met in the Internet recently.\
Activity: 44
Merit: 2
decentralized data storage on blockchain is something new, however Memority is the project i can trust.
Activity: 60
When I bumped into the Memority platform for the first time, I could not believe my eyes- this is what i was looking for!
Activity: 39
I gave up trying to find the platform where i can store my valuable information without being afraid that it will be lost. Thanks to Memority team I have  changed my mind.
Activity: 50
 At last I have found a platform where data is protected from accidental deletion.
Activity: 49
The fact that no one except private key owner does not have an access to it is the best one!
Activity: 56
I was really astonished by the fact that the private key is stored only by the data owner.
Activity: 59
Finally the problem of data forgery will be solved with the help of Memority.
Activity: 41
i do believe that memority platdorm will be useful for a lot of government organizations as well as private ones.
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
Memority project will be able to solve the problem of a lot of people who are interested in secure data storage.
Activity: 18
Memority is the first decentralized data storage on blockchain, this is really amazing.
Activity: 12
I compared Memority to some similar project and found out that Memority has a lot of advantages over the competitors.
Activity: 35
I was looking for the secure storage for a lot of time and finally I have found it, thank you, guys!
Activity: 18
there are so many scammers nowaday. however, your project looks like to be worthy of attention and investing.
Activity: 44
Your tokens seems to be very secure. well done!
Activity: 14
Memority patform seems really amazing. I wish you good luck, guys!
Activity: 11
 I really grateful to Memority team for their work.
Activity: 32
Why people have not created something similar to Memority yet?
Pages:
Jump to: