Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Memority - secure decentralized data storage on blockchain - page 7. (Read 25941 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0
I have never seen something similar to Memority. You are doing great job!
Activity: 53
I really appreciate what members of you team are doing!I really love the idea of Memority
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
TACHAIN Entertainment and Transportation Synergy
A lot of blockchain startups are focused on data storage. How does this project differ in a positive way from storj, sia, sonm, ...?
Activity: 33
 I can not wait till the platform will be released
Activity: 56
What a marvellous project!
Activity: 154
Hello. What problems do you want to solve by launching such a project?
Activity: 76
As far as I understood this will be a self-governed platform. It would be awesome.
Activity: 40
Your idea looks real. I compared your project with your competitors and i was astonished by the number of advantages you have over the opponents.
Activity: 74
I do hope that the Memority project will  be realized cauz I find this idea really wonderful
Activity: 42
I investigated Memority project thoroughly. I find this idea fascinating.
Activity: 58
 Your project is amazing. I wish the team good luck
Activity: 252
i cannot suggests anything for memority because i can see the full effort of the team for the greatness of the project . Development is quite superb and it really fits my taste which gives me more thrill about the project . I can see great future ahead of memority and i guess there will be more exciting developments to come throughout the project . Let us support memority
Activity: 364
Availability of the current version of the product, open API and material compensation of third-party developers - indicate great prospects for project development. The presence of a large and qualified team, high ratings of the project, as well as investors' interest guarantee the success of Memority.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I believe that Memority will become the most promising and interesting project in the near future. The project team has chosen for itself the main goal and set goals for its achievement, this is the right approach to the organization of the approach to development. I'm sure that the developers will continue to develop their platform and bring to it many new and interesting features. Perhaps Memority in the future will grow into a large-scale project and a large ecosystem.
Activity: 252
Memority project has a great concept it will help different companies as well as the ordinary person saved their important files with the use of the memority project . The features of the project is really helpful in our lives since most of us are using technology now and memority are here to secure our files and data's . Congrats to the team for creating such a great project like this
Activity: 532
Hello! My details are not displayed in the bounty participants table. Will they appear later or the bounty is closed?
Activity: 95
Memority is a platform for storing valuable data. The data is encrypted with your private key. No one but the owner can physically view the contents of the file, as they are encrypted with a private key, which is only stored by the dat owner.
Activity: 434
This isn't the first project to aim to bring cloud storage to the blockchain, however the market is certainly big enough to facilitate more than one so that shouldn't be a problem.The team behind the platform seems to be experienced,
They seem to have a solid plan which if they can implement should see the token price rise accordingly. it will be grate they should have a large marketing budget to advertise the new platform.
Activity: 308
This project is going to be successful in the near future
Activity: 95
Memority is a highly decentralized and highly secure, valuable data storage platform in blockchain, ensuring the ongoing availability of multiple copies of encrypted data at unrelated storage locations around the world.
Pages:
Jump to: