Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MICROVERSE.CLUB] Microverse - Decentralized autonomous society - page 6. (Read 2409 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Hey guys, is there a KYC required to participate in ICO\bounty?

Nope. That is against our philosophy.
The project is quite interesting. And you can be new to participate in the campaign bounty?

Not quite understand your question, but thanks anyway:)

if you are looking for bounty program, here's the link,

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymicroverse-decentralized-autonomous-society-4953935
brand new
Activity: 0
Hello! Your project https://icoholder.com/en/microverse-24923 was selected among others and was added to our listing - icoholder.com. Congratulations!

At the moment your project is unrated (N/A). You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members.

Good luck. However, there is a big amount of similar platforms to yours. So you will see much competitivity.

Thank you for your attention! Could you elaborate a little please? I don see similar platforms like this yet Wink
Your project reminds me of the famous story of a traveler from the future about bitcoin, citadel, etc.). Admit it, right?) Your project itself seems to me to a large extent a gaming platform, and whether people will play it - time will tell.

What's wrong with giving people a bit fun while raising the capital, aka, 'a gaming platform', anyway?

As explained in the thread, the complexity lays in this project aims to result in an equilibrium when the crowdsale ends.
Activity: 114
The project is really interesting. It looks promising. What is impressive is that this project is designed for a large target audience (and will be in demand), which can not be said about many other crypto-currency projects.
Activity: 21
Hey guys, is there a KYC required to participate in ICO\bounty?
Activity: 123
The project is quite interesting. And you can be new to participate in the campaign bounty?
Is there any mechanism to confirm that the dev's coins will be locked for two years?

Good question, and, Of course!
Firstly, you can always check the transactions on etherscan.io, afterall, we are already in decentralized world, right?
secondly, a smart contract is coming up, dev's coins will be sent to this contract for being locked. you can check the code by then.
just fyi, our contracts code can be checked on etherscan, if interested.

http://microverse.club/contracts/

thank you for the question.
Activity: 77
Good luck. However, there is a big amount of similar platforms to yours. So you will see much competitivity.
hello sir I really want to be involved with this project, because I am very interested in following it, am I being one of the MICROVERSE CLUB project translations ?
please give your opportunity and I will work well
thank you

Sure! please check the link for details, and thank you for your participation.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountymicroverse-decentralized-autonomous-society-4953935
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Your project reminds me of the famous story of a traveler from the future about bitcoin, citadel, etc.). Admit it, right?) Your project itself seems to me to a large extent a gaming platform, and whether people will play it - time will tell.
What you plan to do with unsold tokens,in case you dont reach hard cap?

Thank you for your question.
First of all, i'd say it's very unlikely that we wont reach our hard cap. or, the very idea of having a HARD CAP is not a very popular concept in our team. we'd try our best as we can, meanwhile, we hope the market will show enough appreciation.
Secondly, placing a thread here is really just the beginning of everything, kinda like a drop before a strong flow, if you know what i mean, we are reaching out to big players in this field, and already have some positive feedback.
Lastly, yeah of course there's probability that morties won't be sold out in the end, in that case, unsold tokens will be shared by flurbo holders, which is another token in this system, to make sure every early risk takers can benefit from our project:)
check here if you wanna know what flurbo is.
http://microverse.club/crowdsale/#portal_gun

It seems that you have the assurance that you will achieve your hard cap. With the current scenario in crypto, I doubt you will get those targets. I'm not pessimistic but that's just the reality here. Very few projects achieved their hard cap, unless you have big whales out there that will buy your tokens. Let's see...

well, one interesting thing in scientific rearch, particularly, in the field of psychology, has shown enough evidence that the so call 'facts' in everyone's own mind, are distorted more or less with their own interpretation. so, when you say, it's just the reality there, i doubt what is the reality referring about?

in terms of hard cap, please read my ealier reply.

i think, the 'real' reality is, everyong is holding their moves till next big thing, or at least, seemed the next big thing comes up. and that's the difference between social reformer and social adopter, we are creating markets, not waiting for it Smiley

and, of course, adwards are for risk takers
Interesting ... What's the total cap of battery ?

Interestingly, there is no such thing of a preset total cap. How many tokens should be there anyway? Should every person on earth each gets one token? how about two tokens? We don't think a predetermined artificial figure will work here.
If you look closely to the organism of this crowdsale, it's more like involving everyone to interactive with each other within the ecosystem, not  a typical 'sale', pre se, rather it wants to reflect the current state of markets. That's why there are different roles in this system to balance each other. Phase I is just a beginning, when Phase II starts, two more tokens will join in and push this crowdsale a big step forward.
So, come back to your question, the total cap of battery is determined by the end state of the crowdsale, the number of morty and flurbo tokens.
Hope this made things clear.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
hello sir I really want to be involved with this project, because I am very interested in following it, am I being one of the MICROVERSE CLUB project translations ?
please give your opportunity and I will work well
thank you
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Is there any mechanism to confirm that the dev's coins will be locked for two years?
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

First of all, i'd say it's very unlikely that we wont reach our hard cap. or, the very idea of having a HARD CAP is not a very popular concept in our team. we'd try our best as we can, meanwhile, we hope the market will show enough appreciation.
Secondly, placing a thread here is really just the beginning of everything, kinda like a drop before a strong flow, if you know what i mean, we are reaching out to big players in this field, and already have some positive feedback.
Lastly, yeah of course there's probability that morties won't be sold out in the end, in that case, unsold tokens will be shared by flurbo holders, which is another token in this system, to make sure every early risk takers can benefit from our project:)

It seems that you have the assurance that you will achieve your hard cap. With the current scenario in crypto, I doubt you will get those targets. I'm not pessimistic but that's just the reality here. Very few projects achieved their hard cap, unless you have big whales out there that will buy your tokens. Let's see...
Activity: 16
Interesting ... What's the total cap of battery ?

Activity: 85
Pages:
Jump to: