Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥 - page 12. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have been on this projects for a few days already and I can see that the development team has a great idea that definitely could innovate the streaming platform business.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
This has been one of the great ICO's I've ever seen! Smiley I have joined the bounty and translation program too! I believe in this project Smiley Wish you all the best Monvid team! P.S. Please do posts some new contents on Facebook and Twitter to share. Thanks!

Maybe they are busy with developing the platform. One of their milestone in roadmap says they will be releasing the platform right after ICO which is almost at the end of Q3 2018. We might as well be seeing more updates from the Telegram group as I see that the CEO there is approachable.

I see the development of this project very well, and I hope the project could always run smoothly until the target can be achieved.

Yes it is, this project runs well and i considered it already as a sure success because the development of this project really goes well. I really believe that this project will cross on it's target because the team behind works so well on this project. So good that i got in on this project.
I am relatively new to this project to be honest mate but i found this one interesting and i decided to follow this one. Could you tell where to find updates of the projects and do they have telegram group for us to throw some questions.

YOu can find updates on their Official Telegram here: https://t.me/monvid_io You can go to their site for more info https://monvid.io

Feel free to ask questions in TG. Wink
Activity: 196
This has been one of the great ICO's I've ever seen! Smiley I have joined the bounty and translation program too! I believe in this project Smiley Wish you all the best Monvid team! P.S. Please do posts some new contents on Facebook and Twitter to share. Thanks!
Activity: 126
I see the development of this project very well, and I hope the project could always run smoothly until the target can be achieved.

Yes it is, this project runs well and i considered it already as a sure success because the development of this project really goes well. I really believe that this project will cross on it's target because the team behind works so well on this project. So good that i got in on this project.
I am relatively new to this project to be honest mate but i found this one interesting and i decided to follow this one. Could you tell where to find updates of the projects and do they have telegram group for us to throw some questions.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10

Activity: 238
Merit: 2
a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.
Yeah yoire right mate.The success of this campaign was trully an interesting situation which probably have a big chances to grow.
I absolutely agree because I have seen that this project is good and good because many people have joined this project because the project is progressing well and this according to the project team is very good when I join the project and hopefully the project this is a huge success

Somehow some days this project will be improve because the soft cap and hardcap are almost got and hoping it will happen soon in this project.
I think that's good because this project has a good platform and has proven its project and so now I see many people joining this Monvid project let alone proven that this project can be profitable and the project is very interesting and hopefully this project can be successful moreover there are still many opportunities to join
Activity: 98
Well, MONVID overall seems like a really good project, with a reliable team and a solid idea, I think people that make the stream of videos part of their daily life will enjoy it. The best thing is that it keeps growing steadily everyday.
Activity: 250
Monvid offers decentralized P2P streaming proxies. Many companies like Monvid, what's different from other platforms?

I think Monvid's excesses are Decentralized so many advantages include High Availability, Encrypted Data, Difficult to censor, and profit-taking for the whole community, not just community owners
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Monvid offers decentralized P2P streaming proxies. Many companies like Monvid, what's different from other platforms?
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
As i see this project in Deep , It looks very good , looks like have to let others know
The decentralised streaming is a morning of a new era, but can this project become its herald? I doubt in it.
Activity: 23
As i see this project in Deep , It looks very good , looks like have to let others know
Activity: 210
I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with a different launch than others
with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and ,
certainly also many people who are interested in this bonus. let us support this project to a great success and always glorious for sure.

Great opportunity to join here, surely with the bonus offered will be many investors who join and fully support MONVID so as to be able to grow and succeed. The fundraiser will run smoothly and be able to reach the target.
Activity: 882
Merit: 254
This idea isn't new,this niche was already there with couple of old projects like " LBRY ".
I have nothing against this project, but these streaming project / ICOs don't have it yet to compete those billions dollars company yet with this crypto not mass adopted yet.

Good luck though.
Activity: 152
I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and ,
certainly also many people who are interested in this bonus. let us support this project to a great success and always glorious for sure.

Activity: 378
Merit: 11
By the usage of its native token MVID, which during the token sale is priced between $0.05 – $0.10, users will be able to access content on the Monvid platform by paying the creators directly through their cryptocurrency wallets. This is a feature that will specifically come of use in territories where banking instruments such as credit cards or PayPal are not widely available.

totally agree, indeed this opportunity should not be missed because the bonus is very large and certainly also ,
many people who are interested  we support this project to the great success and always victorious of course.

not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

This project is really good and attracts a lot of attention, especially my own.
I am sure if the MONVID project will be successful and successful.

I agree with you my friend.I can really attracts our attention especially when time comes that it is more successful in the future soon.

the MONVID project really attracts the attention of investors and the concept is also very good.
I make MONVID project in the future a big success and many investors related to this project. good success for you all.

Activity: 168
Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.
I agree with you, if they are honest and do not lie to everyone because they want the MONVID project to be a big success and they also want lots of people who participate in it and want to prove if this project is very good because they have a solid team to make cooperation to succeed the project MONVID. If I am very confident future MONVID will always be glorious.

a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.
the team will always try its best for this future project so that its sales will be able to achieve the targeted results, success always this project.
which I see is so and I agree with you because after I read above this project is promising and so I have joined in this project a few weeks ago because this project is good and can be profitable and I am sure this project can run well and success
I was amazed to see the performance of all the teams that are working in this project, the project has always had a very good progress. especially with the time remaining is still long, I am sure the target can be achieved.
Yes it is, this project runs well in just a short period of time. The team works well that's why i consider this project a great success later on. Nice project no doubt success awaits us.

I believe with this new streaming platform, many investors will be more interested with this project as this may have a bright future ahead.

streaming flatform is a good business opportunity. yeah, the whole monvid team are working so hard to promote this new kind of vedio streaming therefore monvid has no doubt to success.

which I see this project is very good let alone can promise and can benefit well and have reached softcap and the sales results are very satisfactory hence from that I have joined in this project because I have seen and read it and I am sure this project will be good and can profitable
Pages:
Jump to: