Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥 - page 15. (Read 3560 times)

Activity: 279
Merit: 10
Monvid platform allows users to be able to bypass any restrictions that would have hindered it from streaming videos on the normal centralized platform.
Due to its decentralized nature, the user can create a bridge between the platform and themselves using their computer from wherever they are.
In simpler terms, if a user is one country and the creator is another country and the user wants to stream the creators content but due to some restrictions cannot in the regular streaming app with Monvid all those restrictions can be easily bypassed and the video streamed.
Activity: 152
Merit: 0
not a new concept, but streaming video providers have always been an exciting thing for network explorers and always a place of reference for the benefit of many people, very good

I really agree with you. MONVID project is very good and unique if for me. the MONVID project is great,
and attracts a lot of people's attention like me. i hope this future project is always successful.
Activity: 152
personally I think, if the MONVID project is very interesting and promising. i think in the future there will be,
a lot of support for this project and hopefully the project can run smoothly and success.
Activity: 168
a project very interesting and promising, and I see the results of sales are also very nice, hopefully this project can go smoothly and great success.

it is true that the MONVID project is good and promising. I also see a lot of people participating in this project.
I always pray that the MONVID project will be successful and always attract the attention of many people as well.
Activity: 168
I would like to say if the MONVID project is so incredibly good. the project is very interesting and promising, and I see the sales results are also very good, hopefully, this project can run smoothly and great success and the benefits offered by MONVID are very helpful to people.

Activity: 196
Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.

yes the possibility is so because what I know today is a scam ICO project and that way I can see a good ICO project in Monvid and I see a lot of people who believe in this project hence I believe this Monvid project can be good and can succeed and can be profitable

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
in my opinion also so because I know today many goods and successful platforms and projects and so there are many opportunities to join in this project because what I see this project is good and can be profitable and have a great opportunity to attract investors to join

There are still many opportunities for success along with the project hope in the future more and more investors who join in this project.
by getting a lot of support for sure his team will keep the cohesiveness in working so that his future I also believe this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and can be successful.
I also think so with the abundance of support from participants of the team spirit in developing and promoting the projects so that the future can be easier to achieve success.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
in my opinion also so because I know today many goods and successful platforms and projects and so there are many opportunities to join in this project because what I see this project is good and can be profitable and have a great opportunity to attract investors to join

There are still many opportunities for success along with the project hope in the future more and more investors who join in this project.
by getting a lot of support for sure his team will keep the cohesiveness in working so that his future I also believe this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and can be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
Activity: 602
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
Activity: 210
Activity: 177
Merit: 88
One of the best designed website in several months that I saw here, looks awesome.  The project in outstanding and looking wealthy. I hope you will do your best to successfully compete in the media services market. What country this project comes from?
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
As what i understand, MONVID trying to create a streaming platform that challenge the existing streaming platform.
There are many names that MONVID need to take down, i n order to be able to stand in the business.
Activity: 154
streaming video is currently showing many sponsors in the middle of views and it is very disturbing when watching, if the presence of monvid is not like that it is more than enough
Activity: 121
Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your Bounty Campaign? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?

Yes it is good and nice idea to introduce this product especially through online transaction. We will helping each other in the community that this project will be successful soon.
Activity: 224
as I understand it, over 22 million tokens were sold during the pre-sale. Tell me, at what price did you sell the tokens? I would like to know how much you collected in dollars
Activity: 448
I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with a different launch than others
with large bonuses will surely be many potential investors who are interested in joining to support the success of this project. Don't miss this opportunity.
Activity: 924
Merit: 325
I rarely find projects with $ 500K softcap is a great opportunity in waiting for investors to join a 30% bonus
with a different launch than others
Activity: 308
Interesting concept, but how can I learn more about your Bounty Campaign? Is there an official bounty thread on the forum?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Keep going. This will happen again :)
It seems that the MONVID project has a great chance to grow, let alone the sales have exceeded softcap, so in every time the sales results will continue to increase, and then can run according to the road map.

That is correct. The soft cap was reached during the pre-sale and the main sale is currently ongoing. Monvid will publish a beta version of the platform to all investors in few days and will get feedbacks from them.
Pages:
Jump to: