Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MVP]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀 - page 6. (Read 16177 times)

Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
Token sale has been running for the next few weeks but I see targets that they want to cepai are still far away in the perfection. what steps will dev do? https://www.bitmillex.com/

Yeah I notice that too, they have already reached their softcap and I'm pretty sure it will still reach more investors and get more funds from their ICO this is a very interesting project to be ignored and I hope project will still going on even though they have not reached the hardcap, but I'm hoping they will reach it.

A good start for this project because they have managed to reach softcap but it seems they will get to hardcap because they still have a token sale time that is still long with there are 4 stage that must be passed.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Token sale has been running for the next few weeks but I see targets that they want to cepai are still far away in the perfection. what steps will dev do? https://www.bitmillex.com/

Yeah I notice that too, they have already reached their softcap and I'm pretty sure it will still reach more investors and get more funds from their ICO this is a very interesting project to be ignored and I hope project will still going on even though they have not reached the hardcap, but I'm hoping they will reach it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 100
Compare with other market that usually give a dividend , I must admit this is unique to give trading signal by expert for btml holder. Anyway how much btml I must hold to received that free trading signal?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Greetings.
It is really great plan! Amazing website, absorbing approach.
Activity: 98
Merit: 6
The project is well supported by social networks, which makes it possible to always follow the updates in development.
●●
Activity: 224
As a community,  is it possible to collaborate and effectively come up with a video presentation on why Bitmillex is important. In order to promote the project?
legendary
I hope you have got answers already as there has been a week since you asked me whether there is any good bonus for investors or not at this stage of crowdfunding. Yes, there is 30% of bonus as after the completion of each stage price of tokens will increase and bonus will decrease. @Karie_Legend project looks very good by comparison charts if it is implemented well, will be great trading platform in future.
Will those ones got bonus dump their free tokens?
I don't like bonus for buyers during ICO.

Why not this is to attract buyers to buy in the early part of the ICO majority of ICO are doing this, and they are profitable and this is to compensate in case there is a dip of the price when it hit the market, this what makes pre Ico and pre sale a must for investors.
●●
Crowdsale Stage 1 Begins in: 01 HOUR and 24 MINUTES!

It's true, crowdsale has started but I saw on the website of this project that soft cap has not been achieved at this time.

Right now, they have already reached their softcap and will eventually be reached their hardcap it's still 19 days to go, investors, will definitely look into this project now that they have reached the softcap, among the ICO exchange based Ico have the most success ratio.

If they have achieved it it will be of great interest to investors joining this project. Let's see this project go well.
Activity: 308
Bitmillex is a UK registered cryptocurrency exchange that focuses on asset security as well as creating powerful solutions for merchant needs and investing in an all-in-one platform.
Bitmillex has great advantages over other exchange platforms.
hopefully this platform is successful
Activity: 29
I hope you have got answers already as there has been a week since you asked me whether there is any good bonus for investors or not at this stage of crowdfunding. Yes, there is 30% of bonus as after the completion of each stage price of tokens will increase and bonus will decrease. @Karie_Legend project looks very good by comparison charts if it is implemented well, will be great trading platform in future.
Will those ones got bonus dump their free tokens?
I don't like bonus for buyers during ICO.
legendary

It's true, crowdsale has started but I saw on the website of this project that soft cap has not been achieved at this time.

Right now, they have already reached their softcap and will eventually be reached their hardcap it's still 19 days to go, investors, will definitely look into this project now that they have reached the softcap, among the ICO exchange based Ico have the most success ratio.
●●

Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 322
ICO is great! Excellent opportunities for safe investment! Have time to join now!

brand new
Activity: 0
Such plan are getting smash! Faultless idea, cognizant job, very nice design.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Do we have any update on how the ICO sale is doing?

How much ETH have Bitmillex gathered so far?
Activity: 28
It is a crypto trade is very nice! Absorbing idea, really well job!  Good luck guys!
●●
Project has been presented and projected very well. The number of crypto users is on the rise continuously and there should be balance between users and exchanges. Stage 1 start looks little slow than I expected and the reason is well known current bearish situation of market. This downtrend have impact on investors as well else money pouring speed was more significant.

In this way whether investors will be interested in their coins on token sale runs. Does it have a very good discount?
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Project has been presented and projected very well. The number of crypto users is on the rise continuously and there should be balance between users and exchanges. Stage 1 start looks little slow than I expected and the reason is well known current bearish situation of market. This downtrend have impact on investors as well else money pouring speed was more significant.
Pages:
Jump to: