Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][MVP]⚠️ Bitmillex - The Next Generation Crypto Platform 🚀 - page 7. (Read 16177 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
 Bitmillex Is The Next Generation Cryptocurrency Platform That Is More Than A Mere Exchange Bitmillex is developed by experienced traders and experts in cybersecurity and the use of blockchain financial solutions, to create customized and tangible solutions to the demands of various categories of traders and investors Yes, indeed, it is. I believe in this platform. I have learned a lot about this project and I have been watching it closely ,  Crowdsale  is live now , I want say everyone  Don't miss this a great opportunity! Today  Bitmillex team  create for you simple and easy tools that you'll need tomorrow.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
The plan will be fortunate. Impeccably plan, engaging website!  Good luck fellows.
Activity: 112
We have added your project to a fast growing platform for ICO investors https://icobuffer.com/projects/bitmillex. We recommend you to add more information about your project, it will affect the rating positively. Please write me if you have any questions.
Activity: 221
Merit: 13
Crowdsale is on going, MVP is going to release soon, what you guys waiting for? Smiley
Crowdsale Stage 1 Begins in: 01 HOUR and 24 MINUTES!
brand new
Activity: 0
 Boom! Your rating was updated https://icoholder.com/en/bitmillex-21209 🔥 Congratulations!

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
After you look at the comparison table you will find it opportunity for bright future. Those things what they have marked which will make Bitmillex better and first choice of traders than top exchanges of today if are implemented well. This goal to make it best isn't difficult but to get there real challenges exist which will need hard work and big preparation.
If the team can Bitmillex work hard and compact I think can reach the point of satisfaction about the project that they hold at the moment and with her a lot of support accompanied in
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
How many stake will be required from this project to reach hard cap? I'm very interested in this project.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
After you look at the comparison table you will find it opportunity for bright future. Those things what they have marked which will make Bitmillex better and first choice of traders than top exchanges of today if are implemented well. This goal to make it best isn't difficult but to get there real challenges exist which will need hard work and big preparation.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
The project is in the public interest, with my large team I believe in the development of the project in the coming time. With a new platform that gives you the confidence and security of your wallet.
This project is definitely going to be a success this is not a hype project, there is real value on this project and I'm glad and proud to promote this kind of project, real team real expertise, and attainable roadmap, what more can you ask for.
Activity: 154
The project is in the public interest, with my large team I believe in the development of the project in the coming time. With a new platform that gives you the confidence and security of your wallet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
this bitmilex project is new, but it already has a lot of uniqueness and distinction with other projects, in my own judgment, bitmilex project is suitable for newbies who are new to crypto world, including me one of them,
and many of my friends say that bitmilex projects have good prospect power,
Activity: 532
I think there is some change in plan with starting of ICO round which was scheduled on 13th June earlier. I just noticed on main website it is showing starting in 14 days. Wasn't more good to keep the crowdfunding going on when momentum had been built already and investment was coming into this project ?

You are correct. Due to various calls and demands, the Bitmillex Pre-ICO was extended by 7 days to enable more participants an opportunity to benefit from the 50% discount pricing. Therefore the other dates have changed as well. More info to follow.

Please write the exact dates of the ICO. You wrote that there were changes, I want to know the exact timing of the sale, so as not to miss. Thank you!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Your best investment choice .An uncommon feature in most cryptocurrency exchanges, the Bitmillex multilingual customer care unit shall be available all day round to provide instant response to customers’ complaints and enquiries.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Token Sold
2,933,758 BTML

0.25 USD per BTML = $750k
Soft cap is set at $1.5m

In result, you will need another $750k to reach the soft cap

Please confirm if all the above are correct

Thanks

That is correct. -team Statement

Thank you Pali for the replies and project updates
It was a good decision on expanding the bonus period because nowadays the market is bleeding...
I think there is some change in plan with starting of ICO round which was scheduled on 13th June earlier. I just noticed on main website it is showing starting in 14 days. Wasn't more good to keep the crowdfunding going on when momentum had been built already and investment was coming into this project ?

You are correct. Due to various calls and demands, the Bitmillex Pre-ICO was extended by 7 days to enable more participants an opportunity to benefit from the 50% discount pricing. Therefore the other dates have changed as well. More info to follow.
Activity: 896
Token Sold
2,933,758 BTML

Soft cap is set at $1.5m

Thanks

That is correct. -team Statement
Activity: 27
Merit: 10
Great team, phenomenal project, what's not to like about this one? Please, you have to keep us updated on all the recent news! I need more BitMillex in my life right now! To hell with all the naysayers, this one is gonna be GREAT.
Activity: 378
Merit: 126
Token Sold
2,933,758 BTML

Soft cap is set at $1.5m

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: