Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICON] ICONIC - Blockchain Engineering - page 8. (Read 36584 times)

Activity: 428
Merit: 250
Update:

My prior message is now outdated.  I received my 10682 ICON a few minutes ago.  The developers must have seen my message and promptly handled it.

Thanks!
message where you mean and I'm not sure you invest 3btc in ICONIC.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Update:

My prior message is now outdated.  I received my 10682 ICON a few minutes ago.  The developers must have seen my message and promptly handled it.

Thanks!
Activity: 35
Message to all ICO investors and campaign participants who have NOT submitted an address for withdraw yet:

Please submit a withdraw address so we can send you your coins. Use the ICONIC Wallet Client or a yobit address.
Withdraw is closing on the 2nd of January 2017.

I submitted my withdrawal address back on January 1st, at around 9:33pm CST (plus or minus a few minutes) as I can tell from a screenshot saved at the time.  In any time zone, that would be before the end of January 2nd.

It said withdrawals were processed every 12 hours or so, but now is more than a week later with nothing happening.  So please fix that.

Login does show my investment amount (3.0017 Btc) and my Iconic balance (10682.58656892), as well as the "you already submitted an address for payment" message.

However, no ICON have been sent to my requested payment address, which was i4pY2RNZ9eBVXAtb3P3UsJJvvZT8RD48rm

If helpful to know, my ICON ICO account is under the user name of Selerian
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
1sat is impossible at the moment. There aren't enough coins to dump it to 1 sat  Tongue
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
December 13, 2016, 08:33:49 PM
The first big update is ready in 2 weeks.  This update contains a complete new design of the ICONIC wallet together with several features. We're also preparing our source for our upcoming username implementation.

We realize the twitter campaign resulted in a lower exchanger price. We're very sorry for that. We think the bounty dropping will stop soon. Enjoy cheap ICON while they last.

We've spent many days working out our development plan/white paper. Every step we take happens for a reason. We ask for patience and trust during this period.

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269
ICONIC soon to 1 satoshi Tongue good bye iconic Wink
Activity: 415
We are waiting more updates.. Where are the developer team?
Activity: 373
Working hard on our upcoming features! What next plan of features it?

Maybe you too are looking forward to this  Cheesy
https://twitter.com/ICONICTOKEN/status/811924649554702336

Activity: 620
December 29, 2016, 05:10:14 PM
Working hard on our upcoming features! What next plan of features it?
Activity: 569
December 27, 2016, 06:53:21 PM
volume 2btc but price still 6500,There is a problem? https://yobit.io/en/trade/ICON/BTC
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 27, 2016, 05:38:00 PM

Hi,I have sent you my ICON address.Kindly send my ANN translation bounty to my address.I apologize for claiming it late.

No problem. Check your wallet.

Thanks a lot i got it.Best of luck  Smiley
Activity: 43
December 26, 2016, 11:32:13 PM

No campaigns until further notice. The campaigns really hurt our market position. All people care about are some spare satoshis instead of our project.

thank you for your answers, I hope the price could be over 10k before the new year, Because tdk ada buat jajan for the new year Smiley
Merry Christmas
December 26, 2016, 10:06:16 AM
How long to received coins from Twitter because i nothing received.

Send me a pm with your username please.
Activity: 1022
December 26, 2016, 10:04:39 AM
How long to received coins from Twitter because i nothing received.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
December 25, 2016, 08:27:18 PM
Hi,I have sent you my ICON address.Kindly send my ANN translation bounty to my address.I apologize for claiming it late.
Activity: 523
December 25, 2016, 06:37:53 PM
Is there any reasonable reasons to get this coin?

I hope to see that.

From wan.
Activity: 43
Activity: 546
December 22, 2016, 10:10:32 PM
waiting update informations from developer or other changer listed like bittrex, c-cex, poloniex
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
December 22, 2016, 09:18:21 PM
price 7k  in yobit  Sad
feel sorry for investors to buy at a price of 28 099 satoshi while in yobit price 7k  Shocked

Look at the volume of the so called dumps. This is all twitter campaign participants cashing out. Not much coins if you count all.

We're not vanished. We're working on our developments described in the white paper. There is not much discussed here besides exchange talk. We already answered that question and request multiple times.

Please be patient. And wait for our first big update.

Yes, we'll wait major update from you. Looking at this coin after lunch on yobit but doesn't much move. trading volume is still low and no more interesting news so far. But i'll stay here to see if there is something great with this coin and i'll come to grab some.
December 22, 2016, 07:32:05 PM
price 7k  in yobit  Sad
feel sorry for investors to buy at a price of 28 099 satoshi while in yobit price 7k  Shocked

Look at the volume of the so called dumps. This is all twitter campaign participants cashing out. Not much coins if you count all.

We're not vanished. We're working on our developments described in the white paper. There is not much discussed here besides exchange talk. We already answered that question and request multiple times.

Please be patient. And wait for our first big update.

Pages:
Jump to: