Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICON] ICONIC - Blockchain Engineering - page 9. (Read 36584 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 22, 2016, 09:31:52 AM
price 7k  in yobit  Sad
feel sorry for investors to buy at a price of 28 099 satoshi while in yobit price 7k  Shocked
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
December 21, 2016, 08:38:38 PM
price 7k  in yobit  Sad
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 21, 2016, 08:36:51 PM
why is it so quiet in here, there was no news about the project, whether iconic dead?
Activity: 778
Merit: 100
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
December 20, 2016, 10:57:52 PM
How about 12 Hours WD ?..
Because im not receive my coin !
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
December 16, 2016, 11:36:07 PM
not good time to sell, price cow more than price ICO

Lol cow price..Yeah agree with you I see price on yobit which buy order is 8k sathosi and 14k sathosi sell order that very suck!!
yobit scam all coins 1 sat lol.. im waiting new market ,, bittrex or polonix
Activity: 490
December 10, 2016, 09:12:56 PM
We want to remind everyone to submit an ICONIC address for ICO balance or campaign balance withdraw. If you want to wait with your submit for yobit to list ICONIC send us a message here please.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 15, 2016, 11:34:16 PM

Lol cow price..Yeah agree with you I see price on yobit which buy order is 8k sathosi and 14k sathosi sell order that very suck!!
Activity: 1414
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 10, 2016, 03:24:52 PM
they opened not to bounty twitter ?
Activity: 672
December 15, 2016, 08:31:44 PM
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
December 15, 2016, 07:53:30 PM
The first big update is ready in 2 weeks.  This update contains a complete new design of the ICONIC wallet together with several features. We're also preparing our source for our upcoming username implementation.

We realize the twitter campaign resulted in a lower exchanger price. We're very sorry for that. We think the bounty dropping will stop soon. Enjoy cheap ICON while they last.

We've spent many days working out our development plan/white paper. Every step we take happens for a reason. We ask for patience and trust during this period.

Waiting for BIG update of Iconic project, hope it really can make prices will be better.
Good job icon team!
me too, waiting update from the dev.
also, need more exchange, its not enough if iconic just listed on yobit.
low volume, and spread price up to 80%. easy pump, easy dump.
we dont get a "real" price if just listed one exchange.
Activity: 616
December 15, 2016, 07:34:30 PM
The first big update is ready in 2 weeks.  This update contains a complete new design of the ICONIC wallet together with several features. We're also preparing our source for our upcoming username implementation.

We realize the twitter campaign resulted in a lower exchanger price. We're very sorry for that. We think the bounty dropping will stop soon. Enjoy cheap ICON while they last.

We've spent many days working out our development plan/white paper. Every step we take happens for a reason. We ask for patience and trust during this period.

Waiting for BIG update of Iconic project, hope it really can make prices will be better.
Good job icon team!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
December 14, 2016, 11:34:37 PM
The best way to get profit just hold them I see price on yobit is very cheap now do not think want to bought more Sad
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 14, 2016, 10:59:48 PM

Glad for your continuing efforts.

I read the whitepaper but wonder about the giant challenge, like most altcoins: Getting enough users to use it instead of the alternative of bitcoin itself.

For instance, ICON's planned username registration system is indeed superior to bitcoin's meaningless addresses, but it is hard to think of a specific business that would jump over because of it.  It is like icing on the cake but not the cake itself.  Price volatility is a huge issue in getting businesses to accept any altcoin.  They don't necessarily trust that an altcoin will remain worth almost anything.

(Some guaranteed value for ICON might be possible by a simple expedient of maintaining a 520,000 ICON buy order on the exchange at some moderate price, as many as all the coins in existence, but that is a costly way to only somewhat reduce price volatility).

Most altcoins flounder in the doldrums of their only users being a small congregation of miners, speculators, and exchange bots -- not real users in the real world or external internet.  My guess is that getting even a hundred people really using a new coin like this as a currency would be a good start to break out of that situation, then thousands, and beyond for critical mass.

Beyond the features mentioned in the whitepaper, you may already have solutions in mind for where you could carve out some special market niches to get started.

But, just to throw out some ideas for optional suggestions:

• Your automated payment system might be made to support a billing system, especially for microtransactions.  For instance, imagine a proxy that charged for each hour of use, fancier than could be provided as a free service, but "pay-as-you-go" instead of monthly billing.  Another microtransaction example might be donating to some address a tiny bit per week automatically, and ICON price volatility would not be a particular issue in the case of charitable giving which does not demand fixed prices.

• Yet in some ways, getting future versions of your wallet adopted by enough users might be easier if it was made into a dual-currency wallet, both ICON and bitcoin.  A feature like your automated payment system probably could be made to function with bitcoin too?  Other features would need ICON itself, not functioning with bitcoin.

The idea then would be to drastically expand the total userbase by drawing in existing bitcoin users, figuring that more would slip into the advantages of ICON over time if already having the wallet installed.

For example, right now, my ICON wallet shows a total of 4 active connections, but getting a hypothetical dual ICON-Bitcoin wallet installed on thousands of computers would put ICON on a trajectory to success (even if most initially downloaded it merely for the bitcoin functions, only later gradually easing into ICON more and more).

• Speaking of other feature ideas, there is a computer game, World of Warcraft, with millions of players, in which there are personal banks but also guild banks too.  The latter are quite popular, allowing a bunch of money control features like letting some users have partial access with a limited cap on funds they can withdraw per day.  Nothing like those money control features exist in current crypto wallets, AFAIK, yet they would actually be useful.

For instance, setting a limit on how much could be withdrawn per day from a wallet, by some user types, could be useful for parents with kids -- or clubs or organizations wanting a group wallet.  It also could be a partial anti-theft safeguard, a little like seemingly every ATM card in the world has a daily cash withdrawal limit, so no thief could withdraw $100,000 in the first day.
Activity: 430
December 14, 2016, 12:42:36 PM
And Reward staking is 0.5 ICON, it's fix or random?
Activity: 430
December 12, 2016, 08:34:36 PM
0.03btc volume for 24 hours straight.congratulations
https://yobit.io/en/trade/ICON/BTC

0.03 BTC only, come on pumping it  Wink

Activity: 971
December 12, 2016, 05:20:36 PM
0.03btc volume for 24 hours straight.congratulations
https://yobit.io/en/trade/ICON/BTC
Activity: 602
December 12, 2016, 04:56:38 PM
ICO price for 1 ICON was about .0003 BTC right?

I think it's time to open an order to catch some cheap ICON

Its mean current price is 1/3 from ICO price if you're right. I've put my buy order there, and wait the dumpers give me some cheap ICON.

This is twitter campaign participants cashing out.

Fucking yeah Yobit

Want to sell 28 ICONIC for 500k sathos..why Huh Dev you have a good project but why yobit should be choosen for Exchanges Angry

Yobit.net is a good exchanger for a new project to start trading. The total trading volume there is high compared to other start up exchangers. We'll take care of other listings when we release our first big client update. This has all been said in the previous pages of this topic. Please read our whitepaper for a complete project overview.
Bitrex would be a good option I think but getting enlist there is not east
Activity: 490
December 12, 2016, 07:26:59 AM

Its mean current price is 1/3 from ICO price if you're right. I've put my buy order there, and wait the dumpers give me some cheap ICON.

This is twitter campaign participants cashing out.

Fucking yeah Yobit

Want to sell 28 ICONIC for 500k sathos..why Huh Dev you have a good project but why yobit should be choosen for Exchanges Angry

Yobit.net is a good exchanger for a new project to start trading. The total trading volume there is high compared to other start up exchangers. We'll take care of other listings when we release our first big client update. This has all been said in the previous pages of this topic. Please read our whitepaper for a complete project overview.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1008
Free crypto every day here: discord.gg/pXB9nuZ
December 12, 2016, 03:57:45 AM

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
December 12, 2016, 01:40:26 AM

Pages:
Jump to: