Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 15. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
How many coins does the NYNJA platform accept at the moment?
Activity: 154
Hi, all!
I rely that the idea will perform all that has been target! Percipient results, engaging business.

Hi,
The project is unique and the team are highly experienced working hard towards bringing this innovative NYNJA app, that will have heaps of awesome features combined all in one into the the NYNJA economy.
Activity: 19
Hi, all!
I rely that the idea will perform all that has been target! Percipient results, engaging business.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
Hi with NYNJACoin, users can exchange freelance services and virtual goods, as well as access exclusive content and earn tokens for viewing ads or using the branded material. And token price is $0.10 USD
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Sorry, but I did not quite understand what your tokens will be for. and what advantages will investors have? and by the way, tell me, what is the value of your token?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
How many Nynja coins will be in circulation?
That is dependent on the outcome of the token sale. What is sold during the event automatically becomes the circulation supply
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Hello,
Why did you cancel content development in your bounty?
Think the quality of content being submitted was subpar, forcing the team to reevaluate the category. However, if you have interesting piece, feel free to contact the bounty manager via pm
Activity: 286
Merit: 10
NYNJA a good project name and challenging to keep up its development, the name just sounds good and very interesting, NYNJA is releasing the first international mobile communication application with its own on-demand market and crypto ecosystem, with this app users can exchange freelance services and virtual goods, hopefully will be many people who glance this project.and in the future have a good prospect.

That is great, bringing the crypto usrs into a decentralized unique and innovative product and services in mobile communication app will greatly cater the needs anywhere and anytime.  I do admire their though - most importantly always seeking feedback from users so that they can always develop and create something that valuable and useful to them. Giving importance to users need is very important tool in developing a project.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
How many Nynja coins will be in circulation?
Activity: 350
NINJA team looks solid and experienced enough!Just like the idea to combine communication, Commerce and the app market in an open and secure global platform!
I like the construct of this project.
Unblemished business, riveting project, responsive website.
Expect only the best from NYNJA, and nothing less than that 😉👍
Activity: 22
I like the construct of this project.
Unblemished business, riveting project, responsive website.
I joined this project. I am interested to see how the developers perform the business!
 Good luck fellows!
Welcome to the committee of Nynja believers
Activity: 25
I joined this project. I am interested to see how the developers perform the business!
 Good luck fellows!
Activity: 154
Activity: 252
It's a good development that you are partnering with AMGOO to install the app on smartphones in Latin America. When are you going to look the direction of Africa and Asia?
NYNJA a good project name and challenging to keep up its development, the name just sounds good and very interesting, NYNJA is releasing the first international mobile communication application with its own on-demand market and crypto ecosystem, with this app users can exchange freelance services and virtual goods, hopefully will be many people who glance this project.and in the future have a good prospect.
You hit the nail on the head, I can't wait to have Nynja app running on my phone  Cheesy
Hello,
Why did you cancel content development in your bounty?
The bounty campaign is suspended for now...
I sustain this idea and trust  it can be successful!
Absorbing approach, wise design.  Good luck all!
We appreciate your honest opinion and support. Join us on Telegram channel for more exciting updates

Yes please do!
Thanks for yoru support Cryptotina  Grin
Glad I could help, it's my pleasure.
Activity: 17
Is the nynja app based under licence?
Pages:
Jump to: