Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]NYNJA- The Future of Communication & Collaboration in One Platform - page 17. (Read 20961 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 1
What algorithms would support the project? Are you guys going to work with Proof-of-Asset or stake?
Hi everyone, here is a video on the MJAC London Blockchain Summit! Note there is great representation of NYNJA at the midway point, where Alec shares his thoughts on the conference with the New Kids on the Blockchain.
https://youtu.be/i_X-8qeCBrk
Two thumbs up guys

How does the MQTT work?
MQTT is a messaging protocol that works on top of TCP/IP. It is designed for locations where high bandwidth is an issue.

I have reviewed all the points of your project and everything is truly very good!
 Good luck fellows!
Hello, guys!
Looking forward for more upgrades. Witting business, wondrous plan.
Thanks for the support guys Smiley

The possibility of bringing together all the social networking sites in a single App is tremendous. What is your opinion on speed and effectiveness of the NYNJA App?
Talking about the lack of innovation in the market generally, how does the NYNJA platform intend resolving it. In what way are you going to set a precedence?
We have taken speed into account which is why we decided to employ the MQTT protocol which will allow the NYNJA app to work even in remote areas where bandwidth is limited.
The NYNJA platform sets a precedence with all of the functionality that is provided within a single app
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey, devs.
I am interested on this plan. I will wait this to look what is going to take place!
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Listening to the views of so many people... No doubt cryptocurrency and blockchain is the future.
Activity: 28
Hi everyone, here is a video on the MJAC London Blockchain Summit! Note there is great representation of NYNJA at the midway point, where Alec shares his thoughts on the conference with the New Kids on the Blockchain.
https://youtu.be/i_X-8qeCBrk

How does the MQTT work?
MQTT is a messaging protocol that works on top of TCP/IP. It is designed for locations where high bandwidth is an issue.

I have reviewed all the points of your project and everything is truly very good!
 Good luck fellows!
Hello, guys!
Thanks for the support guys Smiley

The possibility of bringing together all the social networking sites in a single App is tremendous. What is your opinion on speed and effectiveness of the NYNJA App?
Talking about the lack of innovation in the market generally, how does the NYNJA platform intend resolving it. In what way are you going to set a precedence?
We have taken speed into account which is why we decided to employ the MQTT protocol which will allow the NYNJA app to work even in remote areas where bandwidth is limited.
The NYNJA platform sets a precedence with all of the functionality that is provided within a single app
Activity: 252
Activity: 6
Hello, guys!
Activity: 486
Merit: 17
🔥🌟 Our YouTube AMA session is LIVE! 🌟🔥

We are excited to answer all your questions on Reddit and have you with us!

Stream here NOW at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJuW0zcxVGM
Activity: 28
Cyber crime is everywhere, but I am sure some stealthy Nynja art will be deployed to mitigate fraudulent activities
Yeah but I want to know what supporting Algorithm or protocols has been put in place to secure the platform.

In your whitepaper you talked about a virus free platform, how is that possible in practical terms?

Yes security is a very high priority for us. 
Please join us for our first YouTube AMA Session on June 15 (Friday) at 9am BST/4pm HKT where you will receive detailed answers to these questions from the team Smiley

You can also leave your questions on our Reddit thread here!
https://www.reddit.com/user/NYNJAGroup/comments/8qr13u/nynjas_first_ama_session/

Wouldn't there be any risks when investing in your ICO, how would you guaranty that?
I am not sure what risks you are referring to. It would be the same as with any other ICO investment.

If I may ask, what do you mean by a patent - pending concentric wheel? I need more explanation please
We are planning on patenting the design of the NYNJA app

When will the NYNJA App scheduled to be available on Android, iPhone and web?

Yea, same here is there a specific date?
Our closed beta launches in August with beta launching in December.
Activity: 154

Yea, same here is there a specific date?
NYNJA App is the world’s first communications app to combine awesome features of currently existed apps, that's like a big wow so unique. Great job guys.
If I may ask, what do you mean by a patent - pending concentric wheel? I need more explanation please
Virus free? This sounds reliving  Grin
In your whitepaper you talked about a virus free platform, how is that possible in practical terms?
Does it have anything to do with hacking? Meaning hackers won't be able to use whatsoever sort of virus to get in. How would you guys resolve such problem if it should exist?
Wouldn't there be any risks when investing in your ICO, how would you guaranty that?
Cyber crime is everywhere, but I am sure some stealthy Nynja art will be deployed to mitigate fraudulent activities
Yeah but I want to know what supporting Algorithm or protocols has been put in place to secure the platform.
Pages:
Jump to: