Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN][ICO]ORIO - MOST STABLE AND SECURE CRYPTOCURRENCY BACKED BY ZVR MECHANISM - page 3. (Read 1877 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Do you plan to release a mobile application for Android and iOS, so one can manage one’s finances directly from one’s phone?
Activity: 280
Which countries can receive bank transfers via the ORIO service? Does the size of the commission depend on the state or is it fixed?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello, is your plug-in for online stores free or not? Do you help to implement it into one’s online store?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I read the ORIO Token creation event will last for 7 days, starting at 8:00 am UCT on November 18th
2017. Fixed numbers will be created during the sale, and nothing else will be created afterwards.

then whether on the 24th of november the token is already open freely in the trade or is it still locked?
Activity: 162
To be honest, I am eager to know how the 'internal AI security detector' worked.
good luck
These are the paremeter that our AI  will be using:
-frequency
- device authentication.
We also have implimented an internal safegate that works in correlation with the Ai bot as a second layer of security.

For as complex and elaborate it might seems. I believe this is one of your greatest strengths if it worked well.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
currently ORIO has gained about 18,000 ETH from Investors If viewed from the timeline, I think this is a project that will be successful. I see his sales progress has now reached about 6% of hardcapnya, maybe approximately 18,000 eth, the period of his sales is still very long ,,, about 22 more days ...
waitting for update bounty campaign
We will post it today
Activity: 1078
Merit: 15
currently ORIO has gained about 18,000 ETH from Investors If viewed from the timeline, I think this is a project that will be successful. I see his sales progress has now reached about 6% of hardcapnya, maybe approximately 18,000 eth, the period of his sales is still very long ,,, about 22 more days ...
waitting for update bounty campaign
I am interested in your Zero Volatility Reserve. Can you explain it for me?

This link to a detail explaination of the ZVR mechanism:
https://[Suspicious link removed]/eJB25P
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
Let us update if there are any bounties or Airdrop
The bounty program is being posted now.

Any progress on this? Had a look and can't find it yet so guess it's not up yet!
Will you allow third-party developers to embed your payment tools into their services? What will be the size of the commission in this case?
Yes we will have an API available to  third party developers .
It will be available  to the public and free of charge much like stripe .
Hello, can I turn on multi-user access mode in ORIO, so a few more people can enter into e-wallet according to their data and use the finance?
Can you reitereiterate your question,so we can give you a proper response.
Otherwise, the answer to that question, our wallet is build to be own by one individual, but you can have a shared wallet with other people that will have derivative wallet from the main one with some sorts of limitations for security.
For example parents creating a derivative wallet for their children.
Hello, will your system be able to accept payments in crypto-currencies, exchange them for fiat funds and send them to my bank account in automatic mode?
Yes, if you are a merchant, and have integrated our system in your payment platform you will be able to.

But the settlement will be made daily Monday to friday,rather than automatically.
Can I use the ORIO platform to make payments without specifying my personal data?
Of course not, when you will enter a website to make a payment.,
You will have enter your personal information before we proceed to the payment tab like any other website and that's not anything that we control. That's how online business work.

But if it was at a local store, you won't necessarily have to show any personal information, but send payment from Cryptocurrency wallet to the business cryptocurrency wallet.
That's where our innovation comes into place, you can send payment from a different cryptocurrency  to the merchant wallet,and our system take care of the conversion seamlessly.
Will users be able to receive debit cards after starting the project? Which ATMs can they use to cash out available funds?
Yes they will receive a visa debit card, at any ATM that accept visa card.
They will be a daily ATM withdrawal  limit for safety reasons.
Good afternoon. What bonus can I get if I get tokens in the first week after ICO starts?
Right now we are offering a bonus of 30%.
brand new
Activity: 0
I am interested in your Zero Volatility Reserve. Can you explain it for me?
How many tokens did your company issue during the emission? How many of them do you plan to implement during the ICO?

100,000,000 millions ORIO TOKEN is the total supply and only 27,5 millions are offered for the crowdsale .
Can you exchange one kind of tokens for another in the ORIO service, if both are based on the ERC20 standard? What commission will be charged for the exchange?

There isn't really a simple answer - we calculate exchange rates based on rates on other exchanges, as well as the market depth of the specific pair, as well as our own balances of coins (we hold an inventory of every coin, which is how we make the service so fast). Our goal, if three exchanges have three different prices, is to be somewhere between the lowest and the middle. Importantly, if you spend an hour trying to get a lower price elsewhere, the market is likely to have moved and you may have wasted both time and money.

Our algorithms are always getting better, and one of the things we work on constantly is getting higher limits per transaction and lower rates. Of course, these two goals work at odds with each other, for if we were to offer huge limits we can't offer a good price (due to slippage, which is a little counter-intuitive).

In all cases, as a user, if you are very sensitive to price and deposit limits, we recommend you use the Precise order instead of the Quick order. With the Precise order, you tell us exactly how much coin you will be converting, and this lets us calculate a better rate, and give you a higher limit.
Though the website is still not complete, I can say, that the whitepaper has a lot of info already but not detailed enough.
Where can we see the list of those 150 currencies supported by this project as well as invoicing in 40 languages?
Also, you mentioned that your debit card is powered by Visa. Do you already have an existing partnership with them? Or still in the planning stage?

1- the 150 cryptocurrencies that we will process are the one allow by the Shapeshift integration.you can visit Shapeshift to see how many coins they process.
 2- 40 languages invoicing will be disclosed on the ORIO platform after the ico closes.
3- our VISA debit card is backe by metropolitan commercial bank rather the VISA corporation.
Pages:
Jump to: